Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on August 24, 2010
Don't be fooled by the price: these are a great pair of aviators. They are the highest quality pair of aviators I've found on Amazon, better than some that cost 10 times more than these. I highly recommend them.
on September 2, 2012
These glasses are full mirror and very dark. It is difficult to see indoors (but you don't need sunglasses then), phone screens, and other times of the day when the sun is setting. However, for people with sensitive eyes, these are perfect for those very bright sunny days.
on October 14, 2005
Got my sunglasses from the company and loved them. There was a small defect on one of the lenses and I let the company know. I wasn't asking for anything and they shipped me out a new pair, no questions asked. If your in the market for a good pair of glasses, look no further.
on April 11, 2013
When I read the reviews I expected these glasses to be top-notch. I was sadly disappointed to find out they're made entirely out of plastic. However, it's not very obvious to the casual passer by and it's only $3 or $4 so for that I feel like I got a very good bargain. I just wish the other reviews weren't so misleading is all.
on November 20, 2012
Great pair of sunglasses for the price. Good fit and don't look cheap. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a cheap pair of aviators.
on August 31, 2011
For $5.99, I wasn't expecting a lot. As a matter of fact, I was expecting very little. Kudos to the manufacturer/seller then, for disappointing me DESPITE my pragmatic attitude.
These are so flimsy, that I was afraid of breaking them simply by holding them in my hands. What's more, the promised "case" (which would have been nothing but a pouch made of cheap fabric) was missing from the package. Very disappointing, because after taking one look at this lemon, I knew that the pouch would be the only thing of value in this order. I contacted Amazon, arranged a return, and I'm happy for it.

I'll be fulfilling all my optometry needs at the gas station, thank you very much.
on June 2, 2014
The width is correct, but the very ends of the temples (or ear hooks) sit on top of my ears. Way too short. Who the heck are these supposed to fit? Tag says "High Quality Sunglasses". Sent by Collectors Paradise Toys. So I might assume these are children's sunglasses. Disappointing, and not worth following up for $4.
on May 7, 2014
I'm 5'11" with a normal-sized head. These men's glasses were not big enough for me. The ear rests (is that what you call them?) did not make it around my ears to fit comfortably. Still, for the price, I'm not that disappointed. I use them for driving, but they get uncomfortable after a while.
on April 27, 2015
These glasses look like they are worth $200+ and will receive many compliments. They have the look that you'd see when police are wearing them in a movie. The mirrored look works amazingly on them.

They do have a cheap feel to them and are prone to bending without too much pressure. The pieces that sit on the nose also fall off without much pressure but are fine for every day use as long as you take good care of them. It is not overly prone to scratches but will scratch if enough force is used.
on January 19, 2014
Bought 2 of these, a pair for my girlfriend and a pair for myself. We like to go places together looking like FBI agents.

These aviators are excellent quality for the price. It's honestly hard to match that. Best part is, since they're so cheap, you don't have to be so worried about breaking them.

This is my first time purchasing this particular company or brand of aviators. I always opt for cheap, but of at least decent quality for the reason I stated above. I drop my glasses sometimes and I wanna replace them easy - not with $150 Ray Ban's.

The one negative about these aviators is they are dark as night. I need to reemphasize this point to you. The lens on these glasses are VERY dark. The only time the darkness is appropriate is if the sun is brightly shining. If the sun goes behind even a small cloud, it becomes so dark that it is difficult to see.

Love the quality, price, and look of these av's, but they are so dark I will keep wearing other ones for the time being except when I go to places like the beach, or anywhere with excessive sunlight. In those cases they will be excellent.