Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my 14 year old son. He likes them and they look cool on him. So far none of them have broken. That says a lot considering he is pretty hard on his sunglasses. That is why I bought him a pack of three. I do wish they would have come with some kind of case other than the box they came in.
on June 3, 2014
My hubby is super tough on EVERYTHING. I wanted a pair of inexpensive Aviators, for him. The item arrived in 2 days, using Amazon Prime.

They are NEW IN BOX. It is 3 pairs of silver mirrored aviators ( think -C.H.I.P.S.). or other 70's iconic shows. Dukes of Hazard, etc.

they are very classic and have a good quality - NOT GREAT. just good.
These are worth around 5 bucks a pair, so with that being said, this is a good value. NOT TOO HEAVY, and good enough for someone, who will break glasses easily.
on May 12, 2014
As an adult male with a larger head, these fit just fine. I am generally weary about purchasing anything that I wear from online, but these work great. They stay on without an issue. Great value as well! I am someone that tends to lose or break glasses, so this was a great buy!
on June 2, 2014
For the price you can't go wrong if you're looking for that aviator look. Keep in mind they are cheap-seems like if I'm not ultra careful they'll break into pieces. As long as you're really careful with them, you'll be fine.
on June 30, 2014
Nice glasses for the price. You can really lie to people with these on. Just don't wear them into the bank or you could be mistaken for a gangster. That could be troublesome unless of course you are actually robbing the bank...
on September 24, 2014
Very bad glasses. I bought them because they were cheap and the pack came with three.

I went through all three within a month, and I'm not all that careless with them.

1.) Got scratched on my desk. They were just laying there and I guess I shoved them into an object on my desk and they got (noticeably) scratched VERY VERY easily.

2.) Paint dissolved from one day to the next?

3.) Paint dissolved from my drive from home to school?

The fact that there's a possibility that I could've accidentally gotten the paint to dissolve is irrelevant. The point I'm trying to make is that they are extremely low quality.
on November 16, 2014
The tint is all blemished and faded and coming off. Very harmful to eyes to have to wear these glasses and see all the disturbance on the glasses. It's hard to describe exactly what's happened, but the frames are horrible and cannot be worn without annoying my eyes.
on April 26, 2015
Glasses look great fell in love with them first day, but then I went through all 3 pairs i n about 2 weeks.the mirrored coating started to rub off and not there all just spotty. would not recomend for daily use more like for costume
on October 27, 2014
Great for the price. These obviously do not compete with high end Aviator Sunglasses. They quality is just ok on these sunglasses. They look good and at this price you dont have to worry about breaking/ losing a pair. Also nice to leave a pair in the car, boat ect,..
on March 30, 2014
my husband was very happy with his new glasses, now he has a pair for both cars and an extra pair for when he looses one!!!