4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this scarf...
I liked this scarf, the material is very soft and wearable. It was a little thin for me, I prefer a big chunky type scarf but still a great buy! I got one for myself and my sister and we both wear ours regularly!
Published 12 months ago by Colette

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order
The quality on this is below poor. I would call the item defective. There is a white line where the dye was not applied evenly - not pale, but pure white - and the scarf is already fraying at the seam.
Published 14 months ago by Julie K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order, December 3, 2013
Julie K (South Florida) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS JUNK!, December 19, 2013
As soon as I saw this piece of junk in the box I was upset! The quality of this fabric is HORRIBLE! It can be clearly seen through the plastic package it comes in. The white of the fabric wasn't even white! It was more of a very light cream color! I expect a full refund for this item, I have not heard back from the seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this scarf..., January 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and wearable, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Vintage Nautical Anchor Print Multi-color Scarf
Though not exactly silk or cotton, the scarf is soft and flowy, light enough for the summer. I bought the emerald green and it looks great with navy blue and/or white. Worth the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Streaky dye, November 17, 2013
This would be a 4 or 5 star review, but the dye came out unevenly and there are white streaks through the pink in a couple of places. Since I live overseas, it doesn't make much sense to return as I can still wear it and hide the white parts. Still, disappointed in the quality control--someone definitely could have--and should have--noticed this before shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Spring/Summer, March 14, 2014
This lightweight and delicate scarf is perfect for spring and summer. I wear it with a tank top and jeans to spruce up the outfit and add a little flair. The stitching is done nicely and hasn't come undone yet. I would advise only spot washing it as I doubt it would hold up in the wash. It is long enough to wrap around twice or leave each side hanging. The material is soft and doesn't seem to bother my neck at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, November 14, 2013
Seabarley "Barley" (Palos Verdes, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I sent it back. The scarf is actually a very dark green, not as shown in picture. The color just was not flattering for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its my fav right now, June 4, 2014
I really love it nice and light and soft. I took off one star cause i have olny worn it twice and i had 2 snags

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Cute, March 24, 2014
I get compliments on this scarf all the time. LOVE IT! The sheer is just right, the black color is just right, and the anchors are not too big- just right!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too thin, February 18, 2014
Not what we expected. Fabric is paper thin. Definitely not worth getting unless you want something barely there that is very light weight.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›