4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, not exactly as shown
Published 20 months ago by Nicole G

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I Expected
These shorts weren't worth the price. They fit way too small, the seams are crooked, they barely pass for "high waisted" more like mid-waist. Also, there was no hole for the button! I had to cut one. Oh, and the cheap zipper broke within the first wear. Reconsider buying this product!
Published 18 months ago by Amber Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I Expected, August 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, not exactly as shown, June 24, 2013
I received these shorts in great time (considering where they shipped from), and overall I think they're pretty swell. I ordered a small and they fit perfectly around the waist (I'm normally anywhere from a 0-3, depending on the brand), but be aware that they are (a) not baggy around the legs as shown in the picture unless you size up and wear them with a belt, and (b) do not come with rolled cuffs as shown. They are quite long and rolling them up is definitely an option, but you would have to do that yourself.

One thing I thought was a little strange was that they arrived with the button hole stitched around, but not cut out--it was just solid fabric. A quick and easy fix, but a little weird. Also, be ready to wash them before wearing--they smelled strongly of chlorine or bleach.

4.0 out of 5 stars well.., May 23, 2013
its a bit big, i askled for a medium and i got a large, idk if thats why it fits big, but other than that i like hjow these shorts look on me(:

5.0 out of 5 stars coolest shorts ever, February 26, 2014
These shorts fit perfect and feel very comfortable, they are extremely stylish, i have worn them with wedge platforms and flip flops they are perfect for any casual occasion

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, December 27, 2013
do not buy these shorts they r not high waisted in fact they r low rise and didn't even go up my leg... they don't stretch..i ordered a large or size 11 once again they did not go up my leg i gave them to a friend she wears a 9 she couldn't get them up her legs either, i then gave them to a cousin who wears a 7 she could not fit them either so i gave them to another friend who wears a 3/4 she got them up her leg but they wear super tight and hardly buttoned oh yea they is no hole for the button to go threw so she couldn't button them...the shorts look like the picture but were poorly constructed and do not fit at all

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts, November 8, 2013
Very cute shorts I had to return they run small go up a size but really cute shorts on if I could of zipped them up!

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, July 20, 2013
I ordered an XL because it said it would fit my normal waist line. which is usually a 9-11 in womens/juniors. When I received them the zipper was already broke, the part where you put your button in was sewn, and to add to that the button was ready to fall off. I was extremely disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars all went wrong here, wrong size, broken button, come on., July 2, 2013
I was pleased that my shorts came sooner than expected. What I was not pleased with was when I received them, they were the wrong size like many other people's. I asked for a large and got a medium, not only that but there was no hole for the button to poke through so I had to cut one myself. I mean really come on guy. I am very displeased.

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, July 2, 2013
These shorts are the first thing I've ever had to return on Amazon. They weren't big for me at all like the other reviewers mentioned. I ordered xl like I usually do for other clothes, but these even looked small when I opened it (even though the tag said xl.) I also noticed they smelled strong of bleach and the button hole was not cut open it was just sewn. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone. I really wanted to like them but they're not for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok !!, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Women Girl Light Blue High Waist Flange Hole Jeans Denim Short (Apparel)
There was a bit of a problem ordering them because it seemed that the choices of choosing a L or M was mixed up. Anyways I ordered the M and I received the L. I could send it back but there gonna be my nice comfy shorts. They came pretty fast a week and half...all the way from the other side of the world to California. There NOT the high wasted pants I thought they were. BUT still nice. If you want high wasted look else where.