5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best seltzer, September 7, 2009
This review is from: Vintage Seltzer Cans 12 Pk (Misc.)
I'm a big fan of seltzer and have tried different types. Whenever I travel, I can never seem to get Vintage seltzer. One would think that carbonated water would taste the same anywhere. However, for whatever reason, I've found Vintage seltzer to be the best. It's sodium free, which means it has less of a salty taste. This is still THE seltzer to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Club Soda Surperb., December 20, 2010
Keith P. Mitchell (Westminster, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vintage Seltzer Cans 12 Pk (Misc.)
Many years (decades?) ago I was drinking two six-packs of 16-Oz high-octane Pepsi Cola each and every day. I quit Pepsi's cold turkey, but something was really missing from my life: fizz from the highly-carbonated water in Pepsi. I sampled many products, and the only fizz and taste acceptable club soda was Canada Dry Club Soda, but it cost 4-bucks for eight six-once bottles. Super-hyper expensive! I then discovered Vintage Seltzer Water. Lots and lots of highly-carbonated fizz for two dollars and fifty cents per 12-pack of 12-oz aluminum cans. Aluminum cans means you get a product that does not go flat after a short couple of months of storage as is the case with plastic containers. Also aluminum cans do not leach toxins into the product like plastic is notorious for doing. It is K-Kosher, zero-calorie, and zero sodium. A very healthy drink that does not hurt your body if you happen to over-indulge. My taste buds cave converged on Vintage Raspberry flavoring. This is the only beverage that I can tolerate the taste of Raspberry flavoring, and I actually prefer it over their other flavorings. I just finished sucking a can down as I wrote this review, and now I have head to the fridge to go get a refill.

I can understand why Amazon no longer carries Vintage: shipping costs make it unprofitable, relegating availability to grocery stores, and many grocery stores do carry it, both big and small. It is nonetheless an excellent product that I rate number one with a bargain-basement price!

Vintage Seltzer Cans 12 Pk