5.0 out of 5 stars I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION!
...but I'm NOT shaving it for later!
Published on September 28, 2011 by JABLES

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept... poor execution
I thought these would be awesome for halloween... meh. The idea is great, but the metal strings are really bothersome. They are not made very well either. Some people might find it great, but this is not for me. Worn it once
Published on January 15, 2012 by Danny

5.0 out of 5 stars I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION!, September 28, 2011
...but I'm NOT shaving it for later!
What is it you want? Do you want Money? Power? Respect? Women... Men? Sun-Staches, dear answer seekers, are the key. Tap into the ancient knowledge and energy of the mustache. Harness its abilities, control its strength, master it's might. Use it for good... or evil. With a great mustache, comes great responsibility. So, beware my power hungry friends, for respect the mustache or watch it consume your soul!

The guide on your pubic path,

Jables

5.0 out of 5 stars These sun-staches give me instant street cred., September 29, 2011
I am a huge dork. I mean, my goal in life when I was younger was to be the future Mrs. Wesley Crusher. So now, in my 30s, I feel like I'm just a bit out of touch with the kids these days.

But I put these babies on and suddenly I'm the Hipster Queen. That's right. Not only do I finally feel like I fit in, but my relationship with my hipster teenager has improved ten-fold. Suddenly, it's cool to love Battlestar Galactica, and when I use my sonic screwdriver pen, other people actually recognize it!

The Geeks have indeed inherited this earth, friends. Get your sunstaches and join them. Strike while the irony is hot!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are not to stache., February 8, 2012
Sunglasses, in my house, tend to break within minutes. We either sit on them or stash them away to later discover bent and broken glasses. The Sun-Staches are a whole different story. These are not to be taken off or put away... the sun-staches make you not only see better, but smell sweeter, look cooler and basically give off an amazing vibe that shakes everyone and everything within a 100 ft radius. When I walk down the street in a pair of Sun-Staches, people ask for autographs, camera photo ops, and the opportunity to give me a smooch. If you want to significantly alter the direction of your life--make grandma proud and make everyone at your next reunion envy everything about you--ORDER A PAIR TODAY!

Well, what are you waiting for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Sun-Staches "The Original Mustache Sunglasses" Catch eyes. Turn heads. BE THE PARTY. (Apparel)
These were great stocking stuffers. The kids loved them. They are well made, and arrived quickly. Will be great for Halloween too!

5.0 out of 5 stars What I Was Missing from My LIfe, October 24, 2011
Being a girl, I can't grow my own facial hair. I can wear fake mustaches, but eventually the glue irritates my skin. Due to this atrocity, I am a common victim of mustache envy. When I found these glasses, I lost my mind. These are incredible and surprisingly sturdy. I wear them everywhere -- to the store, driving, out to eat. I couldn't be happier with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars DUBLE UP PEOPLE!, April 5, 2012
So meany of these reviews are talking about how great these are if you can't grow your own mustache BUT what if you have have been able to grow your own mustache since middle school?! Well then you are like ME! BUT I STILL WANTED THESE REALLY BADLY! I thought maybe I would shave my mustache so I could rock these. But then a thought occurred to me
THE CREATORS OF SUN~STACHES WANT MORE STACHES NOT LESS!!!! SO IF YOU ARE LIKE ME WITH NATURAL GROWING MUSTACHE START DUBLEING UP!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but it was probably just mine..., December 10, 2011
I ordered these mustache sunglasses for a friend, although when I got them, one of the chains supposedly attached to the sunglasses was just lying around in the bag, I opened it, and it seemed the chain was just loose, thank goodness it was repairable though, the small chain only needed tightening, it doesn't seem common to happen to anyone else who would order these sunglasses. Other than that, a good item.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUN-STACHES ARE MY HERO!, September 28, 2011
I love the look of a vintage style wayfarer with the comfort of knowing my inability to grow facial hair has been taken care of, with Sun-Staches. Never again shall I walk shamefully bare lipped into public, wondering what mean spirited mockeries people have conceived. Like, "Oh, what a cute little boy... what's he doing in this strip club?" Or, "Aww, smooth as a baby... stupid jerk baby lip." Or, "Is that a lesbian?" people say. "You'll never look like Tom Sellick!" some exclaim. "Stacheless freak." You get the idea. My constant anxiety and paranoia are now a thing of the past. So, thank you Sun-Staches, you've saved my life... and possibly the world.

Sin-STACHEly yours,

Bewhiskered Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Entertainment, May 14, 2012
Got these for my brothers birthday and it created such a fun night out to dinner. Even my grandparents were trying them on and giving us some laughs.

Came as described and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shades, May 2, 2012
I ordered two pairs of SunStaches for a party bus. These were the perfect shades for a mustache-themed party! Everybody at the bar wanted to try them on.

Rate and Discover Movies