Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
vote
It is 7/16". It could probably squeeze into a slot 3/8" wide but that would be the absolute smallest. Pretty certain you won't be able to fit it in 1/4".
Nov 15, 2013 by Gustav
votes
The thin parts that go through the loop in the camera are ≈11 1/2" each (23") + the actual neck strap ≈27"; making it a total of 50" approximately (sorry, I'm measuring it with a ruler and I don't want to take the strap out)
Oct 2, 2013 by Ayleen
votes
No, it will not work with the camera you mention. The strap is made for use on DSLR style cameras because it must be attached to both sides of the camera.
Dec 3, 2013 by Kent Flanagan
votes
votes
Yes it will work, I like it
Dec 3, 2013 by Zaki H.
votes
It screws onto the bottom. I found that very awkward to wear. I prefer the straps that attach on the side loops.
Feb 6, 2014 by Barbara Scott
votes
No. It will work with most DSLR cameras, which have two points for attaching a neck strap on each side of the top of the camera. This canon powershot sx160 only has one point to attach a much thinner strap.
Sep 25, 2013 by Kent Flanagan
votes
Yes, it will work for any camera that allows for a removable neck strap. So maybe not some small point and shoots but I would imagine most (if not all) dslr have this ability.
Jun 19, 2014 by Lauren Lundeen
votes
This strap will be compatible with any camera that has the rings to accept straps. Short answer I would give is yes it should. Underline should.
May 28, 2014 by Danny K Smith
votes
Yes it does.
Apr 15, 2014 by Omar Gonzalez
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers