Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vintage VNH Multi-Color Neck Strap for Canon Fuji Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax Sony Cameras (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 7, 2012
In shopping for a camera strap, I was somewhat overwhelmed with the huge spectrum of prices and design options available. I was looking for a camera strap for my Canon camera and I had three features in mind: 1) a strap with a design/pattern that I liked, 2) a strap with a width at least 1-1/2 to 2 inches wide, and 3) a strap that was affordable, preferably under $20.

I purchased the EzFoto Multi-Color Neck Strap with some hesitation. I loved the design based on the photo, but I was skeptical about the level of quality since the strap was, at the time of purchase, under $10. When I received the camera strap, I was pleasantly surprised with the design and durability of the item.

PROS:
* the design and pattern colors of the strap are well represented in the photos
* the quality of the strap: durable, made well
* width of the strap is approx. 1-1/2" wide
* affordable

CONS:
* the directions on the box are somewhat confusing, very small illustration (pay attention to how you take off your old strap!)
* the inside of the strap is not the softest; I am not sure the material, but I think it is polyester (it reminds me of grosgrain ribbon). The texture is not really bothersome to me, but may be something to consider if you have sensitive skin or will wear the strap for extended periods of time.

Overall, I am pleased with the EzFoto Multi-Color Neck Strap and would recommend it to other photography enthusiasts.
on September 9, 2013
I bought this for my Nikon D3200. I was a little scared about it being not long enough, or the inside being itchy like some users were saying. Nope, it was long enough (about as long as the original strap), and it doesn't itch at all. It is comfortable to wear around the neck or cross body; and I think it is well sewn, so no worrying about it falling apart and dropping my camera!
on May 31, 2012
I love this strap, it is so comfortable around your neck, and plenty long enough, it is longer than the neck strap that comes with my Canon camera which I really like a longer strap, very easy to put on..I LOVE IT!!! And I LOVE the design!!
on September 7, 2012
This is a great strap; not as wide as the "hippie" guitar strap i had in the 70's on my Pentax SLR camera. It is the perfect size for today's smaller digital cameras. BUT the black attachment part of the strap does NOT fit my new Olympus SP815UZ. The strap is too wide to thread through the camera's slots! Since I even tried trimming it with scissors (it unravels badly) I cannot return it. The strap measures 15/32". The Olympus SP815UZ takes a strap 3/8" wide. Be careful!
on September 8, 2013
This strap is the exact same pattern as the Bluecell LC-006A. I bought both because I thought they were different, but when you have them in hand and you can line them up next to each other, you see that they're both the same repeating pattern. The difference is the Bluecell is six inches longer and it has the pattern on both sides of the strap. The EzFoto version is black on one side. I'm average height and the Bluecell is the better length for me. With the camera strap on my right shoulder, the camera hangs at the same level as my right hand. Obviously, I can shorten it to match the EzFoto strap, but you can't make the EzFoto strap longer.
on September 6, 2013
After purchasing my Fuji HS25EXR, I felt as if I was a walking billboard for Fuji with their name in large print going across the neck strap. I looked on another website and saw a similar one for almost $30 prior to my finding this inexpensive beauty ($5, including shipping). I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived that following Friday. It adds color and it represents my kind of personality. It's beautiful! Most of all, I'm no longer a walking billboard.

Note: For those who have the Fuji HS25EXR and use the lens cap holder, I found it much easier to attach by having the lens cap holder loop on top of the strap that fits inside the buckle and using a fingernail, or tweezers, to catch both of the ends as they pass through the buckle.

Special thanks for one of the reviewers who recommended to use original camera neck strap as a guide on how to assemble this one. This advice made it quick and easy for me to assemble.
on May 29, 2013
I didn't like the look of the strap that came with my T4i. Looked like a giant ad for Canon. I wanted something retro, like the straps I used 30 years ago on my 35mm SLRs. This is a close version. Not as wide as the old ones, but close. It works. Materials decent. Fabrication looks good.
on August 25, 2013
Too bad its much too short for me. I'm an average size guy with narrow neck and as soon as I put this around my neck I knew it would not work. I did not bother to measure before I ordered, so I'll keep the strap because its my fault. Needs to hang at least 5-6 inches longer on chest. If you like straps that are short, this may be for you.
on July 6, 2014
I love the retro look and the strap is sturdy and long enough to wear over shoulder or around neck (for that special look that says "hey! I'm a tourist!") :-) Honestly though this is a practical and pretty camera strap and it was easy to attach to my Canon EOS T3i (I suggest paying attention to how you unbuckle the strap so you can do it right - it's somewhat easy to get the ends twisted if you aren't paying attention).
VINE VOICEon June 29, 2015
Looks good, very durable, good width and length. Good price. Comfort wise it's only 2 stars for me. The edges are so scratchy on my neck that's it's very annoying so I make sure I'm wearing a collar before using.