Most helpful positive review
35 of 37 people found the following review helpful
Great quality at a modest price
on October 7, 2012
In shopping for a camera strap, I was somewhat overwhelmed with the huge spectrum of prices and design options available. I was looking for a camera strap for my Canon camera and I had three features in mind: 1) a strap with a design/pattern that I liked, 2) a strap with a width at least 1-1/2 to 2 inches wide, and 3) a strap that was affordable, preferably under $20.
I purchased the EzFoto Multi-Color Neck Strap with some hesitation. I loved the design based on the photo, but I was skeptical about the level of quality since the strap was, at the time of purchase, under $10. When I received the camera strap, I was pleasantly surprised with the design and durability of the item.
* the design and pattern colors of the strap are well represented in the photos
* the quality of the strap: durable, made well
* width of the strap is approx. 1-1/2" wide
* the directions on the box are somewhat confusing, very small illustration (pay attention to how you take off your old strap!)
* the inside of the strap is not the softest; I am not sure the material, but I think it is polyester (it reminds me of grosgrain ribbon). The texture is not really bothersome to me, but may be something to consider if you have sensitive skin or will wear the strap for extended periods of time.
Overall, I am pleased with the EzFoto Multi-Color Neck Strap and would recommend it to other photography enthusiasts.