5.0 out of 5 stars Gift
Bought as a gift, she loved it. Stylish and comfortable. I need ten more words for this review. Balls Balls.
Published 19 months ago by Nicholas Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars adaquate
The product is fine and will do the job. I'm a big framed person so its just too short for my taste.
Published 17 months ago by collin williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Vintage VNS Soft Multi-Color Neck Strap for Canon Fuji Nikon Olympus Panasonic Pentax Sony Cameras (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!! lo maximo!, April 29, 2012
I loved it!!, gives a hippie touch to my camera, super soft, resistant material, very happy using it on my canon T3i

lo amee, le da un toque hippie a la camara, super suave, materiales resistentes, muy contenta estrenandolo en mi canon T3i

3.0 out of 5 stars adaquate, April 18, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not really sure about it..., March 27, 2013
The product itself is nice looking in color and also seems sturdy so i don't feel bad holding on to the strap and let the camera hang from it, I am not concerned about it breaking. What I am concerned about is that it is so short... you cannot have it around your neck, comfortably. You can not even hang it from your shoulder in a manner so that you can grab it fast to take a picture. I wish it would be longer but other than that I think it is not a bad buy.

By the way, I am 5.7 so not so tall that it would effect the strap that way in length...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap, nice price, May 13, 2013
I bought this to replace the standard Nikon strap provided with my DSLR. I wanted something a bit wider and more flexible, basically more comfort without adding the bulk of a padded strap. I got exactly what I wanted, with a bit of color to brighten things up a bit. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, great price, February 26, 2013
I bought this for a Canon SLR camera. It doesn't match up with my camera strap hole on the camera BUT it attaches and knots just fine on the wrist strap I have. I just wanted a neck strap so I don't have to keep it on my wrist all the time. For me, it's just right. The neck portion of the strap is comfortable. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 20, 2013
Soft and comfortable. Matches everything I wear. Even my staff was excited about this purchase. Would definately buy again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Strap, January 22, 2013
This makes knowing which camera is which! I know to pick up the one with the colorful strap! It is very well made and comfortable around my neck! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, January 17, 2013
For the price this is a fantastic strap! Easy to put on and it has beautiful colors. The first day I used it I was surprised how many compliments I got.

4.0 out of 5 stars The pink bands jump out as the dominant color, September 5, 2013
At least they do to me. Not a huge deal, just not what I was expecting or would have chosen in person. I will still keep and use the strap, but likely less often than the other two I just bought. The Bluecell LC-006A is man-friendly. I ordered a third one that hasn't arrived yet, so I can't evaluate it. I hope this review doesn't offend anyone. I'm cool with everybody and I believe there's room on the planet for all of us. Just pointing out that this strap is heavy on pink because I know that's not going to be acceptable to most men.

Rate and Discover Movies