5.0 out of 5 stars Well made
These days when you buy something made of "wood" you get something other than wood. But this little case is well made, the wood is solid, and it's easy to set your watches inside. I'm very pleased with my purchase. You could give it as a gift to a guy who has watches, or buy one for yourself.
Published on December 29, 2012 by Mr Frank

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Pros:
- visual appeal 4 star all the way
- looks well assembled and put together
- all corners align
- interior of box looks really really nice
- viewing window IS, I repeat, IS real glass (i did a pin tap test. glass has a tink sound and plastic has a thud sound)
Cons:
- made of MDF(micro density fiber) board and veneer. NOT...
Published 16 months ago by Andy C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, December 29, 2012
Mr Frank (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vintage Wood Watch Case Holds 10+ Watches with Glass Top Lid and High Clearance for Large Watches (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Wow, December 17, 2012
When ordering the watch case - I thought how great it looks in the picture - and if it only is 1/2 a good I will be happy --- BUT WOW - this case is so well made - and I am more than pleased and feel comfortable recommending it to others - I don't often do reviews but as I said this piece is truly worth the monies. It's as good as it looks and than some

4.0 out of 5 stars More beautiful in person, February 20, 2013
Joannne (Union City, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I thought the pictures were good, but it totally looks better in person. Smooth velvet bottom so it doesn't scratch any wood surface you place it on, amazing wood finish, smooth interior, etc, etc, etc. The reason I am missing one star from my review is that I took it to THINGS REMEMBERED to get it personalized and because they use a diamond tipped wand they can only do it on glass. They told me it was Flexi glass, which isn't really glass, its more like a durable, hard, clear plastic that looks like glass. They could have refunded me if I decided to go through with it, but it was too close to Valentine's and I didn't want to risk it, so I got a silver engraved plate placed on the box instead. Came out STUNNING! Not that the box wasn't already stunning, but the name plate gave it that personal touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 9, 2013
This watch case was exactly what I was looking for. 5 slots in the front and 2 larger pillows in the back to mix and match watch sizes. The glass top displays them all nicely and the wood is high quality. Definitely recommend this product - really could be unisex gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, January 6, 2013
Excellent quality Watch Case. Fit and finish are great.
Real wood, real stain, real glass, robust hinges, bottom of case has
nice layer of felt to prevent scratching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a all of my watches!, January 4, 2013
El Jefe (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This watch case exceeded my expectations in quality and functionality. It fits all of my watches perfectly big or small and displays nicely. The case comes with two large pillows which fit my over sized watches and five smaller cushions for everything else. Highly recommended, I would not hesitate to buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Someone cared about quality, January 29, 2013
I am probably more skeptical than most people (and cynical), so before I placed my order for this box, I was leery about all the 5 star reviews (17 at the time of this review). Usually you don't see so many people that agree about one thing, but I thought I would take a chance anyway. Whoever designed this watch case cared about quality. The lid, when opened, doesn't wiggle from side to side like I would have expected. The wood is excellent quality and with a very nice finish, and it generally is odorless with no new "chemical" smell. You won't go wrong with this watch case, and I shopped for several weeks before deciding on this purchase. I feel good about this buying this, and that's not often for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 9, 2013
The product came as described and arrived quickly, it looks like good wood and strudy. The color is true to the picture. The watch pillows are nice and full. My husband loved it. Great product and I would buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful case!, December 31, 2012
I bought this case for my husband for christmas. He loves it! For those of you who may order it. It is a ltlle larger than I anticipated. But the wood is gorgeous.

Finally, now he can take his watches off of his dresser. This will make his dresser cleaner now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a gift, September 8, 2013
Got this as an anniversary gift for my husband. I went and had a small plaque engrave to personalize it. It came out very nice. He loved it. It is a beautiful wooden box with a real glass. I am very happy with it.