Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Dark Lenses Neon Green|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping

on December 16, 2014
I routinely buy these in orders of three because they are the most easily lost sunglasses I have ever come across in all my years on this planet. If you told me they left on their own and returned to china to be resold to me I would be more impressed than surprised, and then order three more pair.

They shield your eyes from the sun. Are they actually UV resistant? I don't own a laboratory, so I suppose I'll never know. But they look pretty cool, if you're into this sort of thing.
on April 19, 2013
Its cheap, looks nice, perfect if you want a disposable pair of wayfarers. Like other reviewers have said, it does feel a bit cheap and plastic.

Note: it is a NON-POLARIZED lens, meaning it is a DARK plastic lens that reduces the intensity of the light, but does not block horizontal reflections (glare off water, reflective surfaces etc).

I did not see that note when I bought it, my fault, but hope future buyers are aware of it.
on November 15, 2015
It did the job, you get what you pay for. It probably would have been better to just buy a $10 pair at a mall or off the street so you know what you're getting. These looked more like the cheap, light, toy plastic ones you might find for kids rather than a knock off of an adult wayfarer.
on June 5, 2016
I bought these sunglasses 2 years ago and they're still going strong. And I'm impressed. I always have my sunglasses with me and I am pretty rough with them, which is why I purchased some on the cheaper end. I am always outdoors and very active during the summer (or pretty much year round in California). I have taken these to the lake, jumping in and out of the water, worn them camping, fishing, hiking, or just out. They are very fashionable and look great. And they have been extremely sturdy for me.

They are NON-POLARIZED but that didn't bother me. Just wanted to point that out there as they haven't been the best for trying to see fish in the water. But I haven't had to buy a new pair of sunglasses in 2 years, so they're totally worth it.
on December 27, 2014
Broke after four uses the plastic connecting the tiny screw to the frame broke off. You know when you bend a plastic piece back and forth until it starts turning white and eventually it tears apart thats what happened except I only used them four times. Luckily these were on sell with cheap shipping. But I guess you get what you paid for.

Except the other colors I bought especially the black ones work great I use those daily and no problems other than the screw does need tightening from time to time.
on May 31, 2014
Purchased these for my gf when we go to random places she doesn't want to lose her designer glasses or doesn't want to worry about when our son wears them.

Look good on her, not cheap looking and have a good weight to them.

Hold up well to purse abuse, toddler abuse, and me sitting on them!
on April 3, 2013
These 80s retro glasses are cool.I bought neon green neon yellow.They were true too color very happy with them.Fast shipping & delevery.
on January 19, 2014
When i got these glasses i thought i was getting some cheap plastic sunglasses that i would have worn once and would have fallen apart but i was definitley wrong. They are made of a thick plastic and are very sturdy and brightly colored. What an amazing deal!!!!!!!
on February 1, 2014
If you are clumsy with sunglasses and want this style these will work just fine. You get what you pay for and the pictures don't dipict how cheap they do look. At least the pair I got weren't glossy and they seemed to be very plasticy. They are a good product though a little loose for my head however. I have had them over 6 months and they have not damaged so that counts for something.
on July 19, 2013
I'm rating the sunglasses as 2 stars because they do look pretty cool and they're very cheap. Unfortunately, I'm done saying nice things about them.

The "dark" lenses are a joke. They barely made any difference at all on a sunny day. I didn't think about it at first because I put them on inside, but I kept having problems squinting once outdoors. Once I really examined them, it was obvious. These lenses don't block much of anything. The construction is very cheap plastic. I was afraid to put them just about anywhere because they appeared really easy to break.

So, if you're trying to have a costume party with an '80s theme, these are a good choice. Halloween maybe. But everyday use? Not recommended at all.