5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Happy
I was not sure what to expect for sunglasses this inexpensive. When I received them, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. It was a nice, thick plastic that felt solid. I also found the polka dot pattern to be adorable!
Published 9 months ago by Jacquelyn Marks

3.0 out of 5 stars Kcrigs
Loved these glasses when I got them but they broke 2 weeks later when one of the screws fell out and they cannot be repaired
Published 19 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Happy, May 9, 2014
Jacquelyn Marks (Boynton Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vintage Wayfarer Style Sunglasses - 15 Colors Dark Lenses Black w/ Dots (Eyewear)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, April 7, 2014
Perfect as a second pair, like the design ALOT. Not too dark, just perfect to watch life when the sun is over powering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Shades, March 9, 2014
Adam L. (Lighthouse Point, FL) - See all my reviews
I love these! They are super cute, very dark, and have held up very well for a year so far in my purse, with no case- that says a lot because they take a lot of abuse without scratching or breaking, extremely durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for someone else, February 28, 2014
Got these very quickly after ordering them. They were very cute and stylish. The person I bought them for loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, February 12, 2014
These are really cute AND comfortable sunglasses. They seem to be really sturdy... I love the polka dots, price was right too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My polka dot sunglasses, September 27, 2013
I bought a wrap to match (black and white Polka dots) so I create a stir when I hit the beach.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kcrigs, July 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made....Price offered now seems to much, July 25, 2013
Nicki in the Burg (Harrisburg , Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
Normally I can say almost everything I buy from Amazon I give good reviews. However, with this pair of sun glasses I cannot do that. The glasses are cheaply made, and for the cost paid for the item, within 2 days the little silver notches on the right and left sides of the glass fell off. I am very careful with my things and those silver notches just fell right out. The quality of the glasses to me is cheap, especially for the price I paid for them. I wouldn't purchase another pair at this price, made with the same material.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken after 2 uses, July 8, 2013
I love the look of these glasses which is why I gave them 2 stars. The material is extremely cheap and brittle, the plastic rim around the lens cracked after 2 uses. I know you get what you pay for but I have found better quality glasses at the mall for a similar price, I did not expect very high quality nor did I expect them to be of such poor quality. These glasses are a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., May 21, 2013
I bought them for my niece and she likes them. Very stylish and they fit well. I own 2 pair of wayfarers and these fit almost as good.