Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wayfarer Style UV Vintage Plastic Frame Colorful Sunglasses,One Size Fits most,Blue
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2012
Item arrived quickly and as advertised. Great price for these. Glasses are solid enough and fit well. No complaints about anything. recommend this retailer completely.
on May 19, 2011
These are awesome sunglasses! Full protection from the sun and very cool! They are a bit darker blue than the picture; they're still really cool though!
on January 28, 2013
Despite being what they are, that is, incredibly cheap glasses, these were surprising. The hinges are spring loaded,the soft rubber coating is very nice, and colors are vibrant, but the lenses are surprisingly dark. They seem pretty durable for plastic glasses, and the fact that the hinges have springs mean they can be spread open more than normal without breaking. After buying one pair and being satisfied by their quality, I bought a few more of different colors to keep around.
on September 17, 2011
best looking glasses I've worn, best color for the wayfarer style in my opinion. although they did break when I sat on them, still a great buy
on July 19, 2015
They're cheap, yes, but they'd have to be at this price. The real issue is that these are not as pictured. They are perfectly straight across the top and NOT wayfarer style. Unless you want to dress up like DEVO then these are crap.
review image
on August 17, 2015
These are great glasses, exactly as described, and I couldn't be happier with them. They're sturdy, well-made & fit like a dream.
------ however, what the listing doesn't say is that they ship from Singapore so be prepared for a 2 week minimum in delivery time, possibly even longer than that if you opt for the standard free shipping.
on May 4, 2015
I've ordered several of these over the course of the past year. Cheap, easy way to mix it up and not just wear plain, black sunglasses. Make no mistake, these are cheap, and I've broken a couple just by normal wear, but there's a reason they don't cost much. They've sent me the blatantly wrong color three straight times, but it's hard to complain. What am I going to do, send them back and pay more in shipping than I would to order another pair?

If you're prepared to roll the dice with color, and are just looking for cheap, colorful sunglasses, they're great. Just don't get married to a color you see online or to the idea of wearing them for more than a few months.
on May 16, 2013
I became infatuated with wayfarer styled sunglasses after my brother brought home a red pair from a festival. I instantly wanted a pair of my own. For this price you can't beat em. They're obviously a cheap pair, but surprisingly sturdy. The lenses aren't as dark as pictured, but that may be just the lighting in the pic. Still, they provide pretty decent protection from overall brightness. One issue though, the blue is not as dark as pictured. They are about two shades lighter, but still a solid blue. Also pretty comfortable on my medium to large head/ face frame. One complaint, is that under really bright sunlight (I'm in Arizona) there is slight glare that occasionally catches on the edge of the frame that reflects off the blue plastic. It's very minor, but might irritate sensitive eyed folks. All in all, they're a really cool, stylish pair of sunglasses that are great for on the go, out and about. My complaints overall are very minor and easy for me to write off. I took off a star for the color difference and how they were packaged with no shipping protection, other than a very cheap plasticy carrying sleeve. I don't like the idea of merchandise bouncing around unprotected. That's it! All in all, I'm very happy with my cool, new shades
on March 20, 2015
They're cheapo glasses but I like em. Lets me have one in every color and never worry about losing them. I buy these for festivals and the like. They are pretty durable for only being a few dollars. Comfortable as all Wayfarers are. I love having cool colors.
on April 19, 2012
These sunglasses were alot nicer than I expected since they were so cheap! Colors are authentic as depicted in picture and came in a nice soft drawstring case!Was afraid that they would come and be child size but they are adult sized!! Will be ordering more colors for my daughter!!