5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!
This product is very durable and works perfectly. One little comment that i can say is that the shoulder pads tend to slide backwards when it's not supporting the weight of the camera. Not a big deal for me but worth knowing for future customers.
Published on October 17, 2012 by T3i user

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome strap, could use some grip.
UPDATE - Finally broke.
So I've been using this strap for over a year now and it has seen some heavy use. I recently bought a 70-200 f2.8 which is a bit heavier than anything else I've had on the strap.
Published 21 months ago by Micheal Mathews

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome strap, could use some grip., March 30, 2013
This review is from: VintageStrap NSQN Plaid Neck Shoulder Strap for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Panasonic and Sony Camera (Black) (Electronics)
UPDATE - Finally broke.
After a rough 2 days of shooting I attached the lens to the body while the strap was still attached to the body, instead of attaching it to the lens support to alleviate stress on the camera.
Awhile back the barrel stopped screwing closed on the clip and I think this is why it failed. While I was talking to someone I let the camera hang and felt a pop.
The clip had snapped at the connector as many other people have reported.

One other thing I noticed was that there are multiple versions of this knock off and they are not all built the same. I ordered a second one for my back up camera and ordered it from a different company. Even though the shoulder pad is identical (with the little Q logo and everything) The strap and even the clip were completely different and much cheaper in quality.

So here's my updated opinion.
If people are getting different straps from the same vendor or even from the same Amazon page that's just too sketchy for me to recommend you buying one, with any camera. And It's kind of backhanded to be sending people a different product based on reviews about one with different quality standards and parts.
If that's not the case and you've got a light weight camera like a rebel, and you're not strapping on a 70-200 lens, a battery pack and maybe a big speed light to boot. I think this strap will still be ok for you. Make sure you twist the barrel up around the clip to support it and it should be fine. I still don't like the lack of grip on the pad but my plastigrip spray idea worked great for that.
If however you are planning to carry some of the heavier lenses... I'll just say this, if you can spend $1200-$2600 on a lens, you can spend a bit more on a high quality strap and that's what I would do. I'm using the Joby now and while it doesn't have all the pouches and the cool connector plate, it works really well and is definitely durable.
I was toting a Rebel t3i with a 50mm f1.8 or kit lens (18-50mm) and a battery pack for a year and never had an issue. Once I carried the 70-200 incorrectly on it and didn't have the barrel in place to support the clip, the clip broke. It's most likely user error but if you have ever shot a large event professionally you know you have way too many other things to worry about than whether or not your knock off strap clip is attached just right.

Anyway, I'm docking a star since they don't mention max load capacity and I feel this can get some people into trouble.
Again if you have a small camera, I still like the version I got and hope that there is some consistency. However when I ordered, it said the strap was from Rainbow Imaging, now the vendor is different so I can't speak for them. The cheaper version with the silky strap and flimsy clip I got from another company with my second order, isn't worth 10 cents.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
After reading the reviews I'm beginning to suspect some of these are competitor plants.
I've been wanting a speed strap for awhile now but one company (I wont name names) had a patent pending and drove the price through the roof. It got so bad I actually researched parts to just make my own and found it would be pretty cheap. Not sure what happened but now there are several companies offering speed straps at reasonable prices.

I've seen people talking about busted parts and stiff pads. I'm seriously confused.
I've got a T3i with a battery pack, kit lens and a quick release plate for my ball head screwed on the back side of the clip plate, all of this hanging from the straps clip and I have no idea what part of it is breaking for other people. I even grabbed the strap in one hand and the camera in the other and started tugging on it. I'm 6'5", 230lbs. I didn't give it my all but I tugged pretty hard and even wiggled it around a bunch while yanking on it. I did this because after reading these reviews I wasn't gunna risk going out on a shoot and having my camera fall off with one of my nice lenses attached.

I'm thinking maybe people aren't screwing the clip closed? There's a small barrel that you twist up to lock the clip so that it doesn't randomly pop open (if you've ever used a carabiner you know what I'm talking about) but beyond that I'm having a hard time identifying any failure points.

The plate you screw onto the camera is a solid piece of metal almost 1/4" thick. The threads went all the way in and twisted tight and my quick release threaded into the back of it nicely as well.

Anyway, once you've got it on the whole thing is really nice. I LOVE speed straps.
The pad is a little stiff at first but I just rolled it up and worked it a bit and it sits on my shoulder just fine. I feel like it has a decent amount of padding for the load I've got on it too.

The pad also has a small pocket for some SD/CF cards which is a pretty cool idea. Would've been really cool if they would've included some kind of battery storage pocket as well, it's got the extra space for one.

So then my only real gripe is the backing on the pad. It's just a nylon mesh. It's good quality but nylon isn't known for it's grip. what this means is that the pad slips off my shoulder constantly and I have to readjust it all the time.

I'm going to buy a small container of liquid rubber and just make my own grip on the back of the pad which I'm sure will work great but it seems like the manufacturer could've done this pretty easily as well. Still, for the price this strap is going for it's a minor complaint and I have no problems making some custom changes to it.

Again, for my use I'm having no problems other than a slipping pad. The build quality seems rock solid to me and I've taken it out on shoots several times now.
If you're toting around the big 300mm+ fast lenses on a full frame DSLR like a Mark II/III with a battery pack, you may have a different experience.
But with an APS-C and a standard all-purpose lens or a fast 50mm, even with a battery pack added on I don't see how this is enough weight to compromise the clip.

I feel like I definitely got my moneys worth and would recommend it to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Durability comes with a price., February 16, 2013
Extremely durable but a little too heavy and uncomfortable to use. I posted some detailed pics, I hope it helps.

Strap is stiff and doesn't bend over your shoulders easily. Good enough to use for about an hour, but after that you'd wish you just carried the camera in your hand.

Pros:
Durable
Inexpensive

Cons:
Heavy and uncomfortable
Straps do not bend easily
Plate has no padding, may scratch the bottom of your camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, September 17, 2012
actually very bad product, I was using and the third day broke cancho metal belt hook that holds the camera, I could lose my entire camera and lens investment because of its poor quality. If one wants to take care of your equipment, this product is not safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!, October 17, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, August 13, 2013
I wore this strap once at a formal family shoot and the clip snapped and my camera fell to the ground while I was just standing, not doing anything at all. My $500 flash broke off from the drop and is unrepairable. Do not buy this strap! Also, the pocket looked like it would work great for business cards and is actually about big enough to hold a toothpick and is useless. It is also very uncomfortable and slides all over the place.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 years running - and still great!, April 17, 2013
I've had this now for over three years (actually bought two of them) and it really is a great strap. There is a more expensive option out there, but it's basically the same thing. I love this strap. My only complaint is that I have to remove it occasionally to mount a tripod - but when I'm shooting with my bigger lenses, I just let it hang as I use the foot on the lens.

You'll have to put your camera in your bag upside down for it to sit properly, but I've been doing that for years now and it's not a big deal. Makes for easy access on some of my cameras for the battery door.

The strap does slide down as others have mentioned, but that's a minor annoyance. It's still the most comfortable camera strap I've used - and it doesn't advertise NIKON D3s to the whole world...

Buy it - you won't be disappointed. It's good quality and it lasts a long time. I shoot nearly every day and I've had these for 3 years now. More than worth the 15 bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Strap, March 22, 2013
I was using the canon strap that came with the canon 60d. I bought the Quick Strap to take some of the pressure off my neck & for the price. What a bang for your buck? Works great for me.

Yes, I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbiwimaging quick neck shoulder strap very nice.., October 24, 2012
this product is great used it at a football game and it was every bit as easy to use and access my camera very easy.. pocket storage is great too...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 25, 2013
Great product, I am using it on my Canon T3, it gives me room to move freely without thinking my cam will get scratch!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not meant for professional equipment, March 16, 2013
I used my strap for the first time at a wedding tonight. The d-ring that hold the camera broke sending my 5D and 24-70L to the ground. Needless to say I was not happy with the strap, luckily my equipment seems to be fine but it could have been desasterous! I would not recomment this strap for heavy equipment.