Vinturi 6700 Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine forum
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
votes
I haven't heard of the knock-offs but the box said Venturi, if this helps any.
Dec 16, 2013 by Calif. Granny
vote
I believe decanting the red wines makes more of a difference.
Mar 20, 2013 by betty r nielsen
vote
does it fit in bottle Mar 3, 2014
No, that is not how it works ... Hold aerator over glass and pour wine through for instant aeration; mixes proper amount of air in right amount of time.
Mar 3, 2014 by Rohan R. Patil
votes
Basically it greatly shortens the time needed for a wine to breathe so that you can drink it right away and enjoy the intended taste. I know of a number of wineries that use it when pouring their wine samples for prospective customers. I cannot comment on the wines to which you mentioned.
Jun 22, 2013 by TOM VACHTA
votes
After using the aerator for a while and multiple times through the wash I would recommend replacing it. This is just to insure you are getting the most out of your aerator.
Jan 19, 2014 by Josh the truck guy
votes
It depends on the wine you are drinking. Some friends brought over a nice bottle and there was some sediment and it did remove it. I think you should use it because you don't want the sediment in you glass or stomach... However it is very easy to remove. I have used the aerator several times and I tell you it takes the harsh edges off of wine straight from the bottle. I love red wine but rarely drink it because I am impatient (I don't give it an hour to breathe) and cheap. I find you need to go into the $15+ range to get a really drinkable bottle and I cap my expenditure at $10/bottle. I feel like this helps in making a cheap bottle drink a like a higher priced bottle. You can really get the bouquet and flavor and not the harsh tanins and alcohol bite. Hope this helps.
Oct 6, 2014 by T_AMAZON
votes
is this made in US? May 12, 2014
No. According to the box "Made in China". Hope this helps.
May 13, 2014 by Seeley Kondris
votes
I believe it's a mini size. There is a red wine taste difference between using and not using the aerator.
Mar 2, 2014 by ajf5992
votes
No. There isn't a travel pouch. Included is a stand to put it on after using. I just wash after using and place back in the box for storage.
Feb 27, 2014 by C. Mahoney
votes
I have had mine for a few years. It did not come with a pouch.
Feb 27, 2014 by Diane LaMarche
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers