5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish look and great feel!
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Really a let down.
Published 2 months ago by Daniel Henson

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish look and great feel!, March 21, 2014
I have plantar fasciitis which has been bothering me for about 2 years. A friend suggested I purchase some of these shoes. Since my podiatrist was pushing "a simple surgery" which would have prevented me from getting my foot wet for 2 months, I decided to opt for the slightly more homeopathic remedy. I could immediately tell a difference when I began wearing my Vionics; it initially felt a little uncomfortable, but turned out to be just the soles of the shoes stimulating pressure-points on the bottom of my foot which helps my arch support and keeps my foot from leaning too far one way or the other (pronating). I'm not cured, as I've only had these shoes for a week-and-a-half, but I can already feel a huge difference. I'm certainly going to purchase more shoes from Orthaheel or with Orthaheel technology!

5.0 out of 5 stars Orthaheel is the best, March 5, 2014
Both my husband and I have problems with our feet. This is his 3rd purchase of orthaheel and he has fell in love with them. The support is wonderful, and his feet don't feel tired or hurt after a longs day work. He works in a factory and is on his feet up to 12 hours, and his feet, back, and legs won't hurt after coming home. We will continue to buy orthaheel , and are so happy that there is a company that can help people who have problems with their feet. Thanks Orthaheel and Amazon!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Narrow, April 15, 2014
James D. McCombs (Kettle Falls, WA, US) - See all my reviews
More narrow than I had hoped for.The size was spot on but the 2E was more like a normal size not wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Pick, June 8, 2014
The shoe is the lightest shoe I have ever worn. The fit is perfect. My feet feel much better in just a few minutes of walking. I love them so much I bought another pair in white. Can't wait to get them. You won't go wrong with the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, June 18, 2014
Have been suffering from Plantar Fisciitis for the last 2 months and these shoes have made walking LESS painful. I bought a full size larger than I normally wear, because some thought the shoe size ran small. For me, I think a half size would have been perfect. I will be buying another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Solution For Troubled Feet, May 23, 2014
Comfortable. They took a day to get used to. Day 2 my mid back hurt a bit but on day 3 and since all is well. I don't have to use inserts and they have remedied the pain from plantar fasciitis and achiles tendonitis.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Foot Pain!!!, May 13, 2014
After a couple of years of foot pain, a friend told me about Vionic, so I tried a pair and after the second day, the pain was gone. On the 4th day I walked two miles, which I haven't been able to do in over a year, so yeah, I kind of like them:)-.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men's Endurance Shoe, May 1, 2014
My wife has had feet problem for years. Not sure how she found out about these shoes but she bought several pairs of the Vionic shoes and she loves them. So I decided to get a pair and wow, these are so light it is like wearing nothing, now my feet do not hurt like they have in the past. I plan on buying several more styles and maybe the insert for some of my older shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, March 12, 2014
I have foot problems, and have to be on my feet a lot at work. These shoes really help! Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really a let down., June 16, 2014
So, like many people trying the Vionic shoes and arch supports, I'm a long-time wearer of their sandals. Those, I can't recommend enough, but these are not them. I expected the insole to basically be the top of the sandal, which is soft yet has a long, firm arch support. It's not. It's a noticeably smaller arch support which may work for a lot of people, but my arches are pretty high and I could only kinda feel it. Furthermore, the shoe itself is not good; it's basically a flat slab of rubber on the bottom. It doesn't roll or bend at all. When you walk, it feels like you are slapping the ground. This problem could possibly resolve after breaking them in for quite a while, but between that and the insufficient arch support, I returned it.

Rate and Discover Movies