5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement
Published on July 4, 2012 by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure if it works
I could not figure out the instructions on programming the remote. Not sure what to do with it now, any suggestions?
Published 12 months ago by Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, July 4, 2012
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
Works perfectly with my system although the instructions are needlessly complex and I couldn't get it to work with their instructions so I looked it up on the web. I will leave the instructions here so that you don't have to go through the aggravation I did to make it work. (or have a local alarm/stereo shop quote you a price of $55 per remote to program them because it supposedly takes an hour and a half per remote)

1. Open the drivers door
2. Turn key 2 clicks to the on position but do not start the car.
3. Under the dash locate the valet switch and press it one time
4. Press and hold it again until the alarm makes noise
5. While holding the valet button press the lock or unlock button on the remote
6. Turn the key off and test the remote.
7. Repeat for any additional remotes you need programmed.

This whole process took me less than a minute to program both my new remotes following these instructions and I am not a tech person

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Viper 350HV, May 27, 2009
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
Excellent replacement if you want a 4-button remote for the Viper 350HV system. Does not list the 350HV system as compatible, but programmed fine. Even setup to use progressive door unlocking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, July 25, 2010
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
I had the "older" style FOB and it was relatively bigger than this newer style. I like the smaller and more compact version a lot better. I reprogrammed this on a relatively older alarm system that I bought in 2002 (Viper 500ESP). The instructions on how to program were pretty easy to understand. I had a small problem because my valet switch had broken off due to the installer putting it right by the clutch pedal. Fixed that with a new switch. Then I had a problem with the system not recognizing my door being open due to installer not hooking up the door sensor. Fixed that too and was easily able to reprogram key FOB.

4.0 out of 5 stars Instrutions, December 5, 2009
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
Remote works perfectly, came with to different color buttons
Olny draw back is the instructions did not work for my system.
Found instructions on line from some generic site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with my 350HV, April 5, 2010
NorthLasVegas (North Las Vegas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
I bought a new 2010 Titan and while closing the deal I find out the XE didn't come with an alarm or keyless entry (unbelievable). The dealer kicked me down a $200 check towards an alarm to keep the deal together. Paranoid about not having an alarm I had Best Buy install a 350HV alarm with keyless entry the next day. It was the cheapest quickest alarm I could get at around $275 installed. Once I got home I realized the remote was a three button with lock/unlock as one button which sucked. I sometimes check my locks from in the house or across the parking lot when around town and remembering one beep or two just doesn't cut it. I searched and searched for a four button alternative (separate lock/unlock) and ran across Damon's review here on Amazon saying this would work with my system. Ordered it on Weds 3/31 had it on Mon 4/5. Following the directions it took a couple of minutes to set up and viola a four button remote that works perfect on my 350HV. I am now ordering a second for my wife. Awesome product, awesome service at a fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Viper 4 Button remote, September 5, 2010
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
What can I say it works well, wasn't too difficult to program the remote to my car and it works. The price was better than my alarm dealer was going to charge me for a replacement remote so I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 21, 2009
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
Came with program instructions and easy to set up. Top notch viper product, not a knock-off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good remote, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
The remote works great as a replacement, except we just can't get remote start to work with our diesel truck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inherited a car with unknown security system and remote start ..., June 30, 2014
This review is from: Viper 474V 4-Button Remote (Electronics)
Inherited a car with unknown security system and remote start that had only one Viper 476V remote. Everything was able to be programmed to the 474V except the panic button, which I won't miss. Still gets 4 stars since the essentials work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014