Virgin Mobile $20 Top-Up Card
|Price:||$30.95 + $3.19 shipping|
- Good for $20.00 worth of airtime. No activation fee or credit check
- Choose from three great ways to Pay As You Go – Minute2Minute, Day2Day, and Month2Month
- Voicemail is included; so when you check your messages from your cell phone, you only pay for airtime
- No monthly bills, no long distance fees, and no roaming charges
- Note: Airtime cards are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-replaceable.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- 90-day balance period, plus 60-day grace if you don't refill
- Free voicemail, unlike T-Mobile or AT&T Wireless or Verizon Wireless
- Stylish phones
- MTV content
- Uses Sprint PCS network, decent voice clarity, ok coverage
- Great customer service, resolves problems quickly
- Easy to activate and refill
- Easy (and free) to get balance on the phone
- No credit check, no taxes or surcharges, just flat fees
- You can stay completely anonymous if you want
- Extremely annoying menu system when you call
- Very annoying website, slow and stupid and confusing
- Initial cost of phone is high (i.e., no subsidies)
- MTV content costs extra
- Sprint PCS not available in many rural areas
- Network can be busy in the evening
The extra features are great!!
When considering the cost of call time, which may seem high, keep in mind you are also paying for all associated taxes, caller ID service and voice mail! Makes it quite reasonable to pay 25 cents/minute for your first 10 minutes of the day and just 10 cents/minute thereafter. And there are no additional charges.
Bottom line: get the service, but don't buy the Top-Up card at Amazon.
You have to top-off your Virgin Mobile phone at least $20.00 every 90 days. If you don't use your phone much, but enjoy the convenience of having it, it will only cost $6.66 a month to operate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't ever deal with Virgin! Guaranteed worst customer service/scam in the mobile world. Stay!Published 10 months ago by Carl
$30.95+$2.14 shipping (as of 7/31/2015) for a $20 card is an outrage. Go to Wal*Mart and get the card for face value or a couple pennies less. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Virgin User
I like my VM plan, I like quality of the service except south of the Queensboro Bridge in ZIP code 11101.
The card worked exactly as expected. Read more
I have to add my voice to others. Why in the world would you buy a top up card here for $30.00 when you can walk into a grocery store or Target and buy it for the face value of... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Up to snuff
I like the top up cards but they charge too much for the cards and it takes forever to get them by mail.
Ill never buy another Top up Card on Amazon.com again.
WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY THIS????
This is a card for $20.00 worth of minutes, and they're selling it for $29.95 plus $4.99 S&H. $35 for $20 worth of minutes??? Read more
I am writing a review about how good the service is at Where To Buy More. I had a little problem and they dealt with it in a very professional manner and they should be commended. Read morePublished on June 19, 2013 by bk