Customer Discussions > Everlasting forum

Virgin heroines on contempary romances

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 23, 2008 3:50:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 23, 2008 3:58:36 AM PDT
Lani says:
Hi all, I really enjoy reading novels where the heroine is still a virgin up till the time she meets the hero. Can anyone recommend some of the new contempary novels that are out there where the heroine remains a virgin. Thanks in advance

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2010 3:31:08 PM PST
V. Do says:
I don't know a lot of contemporary ones. I'd say Bitten by Kelly Armstrong and Atlantis series by Gena Showalter (except the last book about the vampire king, the heroine is not a virgin) are great reads.

Here's the list of books which the heroines are virgins. Most are historical (because I love historical romance!) but the ones by Kresley Coles are contemporary.

yeah sure.

The serpent prince by Elizabeth Hoyt (my fav. of all time)

A Bag of Gold by Mary Baloug (super cute- it's a story in a 3 stories book about Christmas but I forgot the name of the book. Google it, you should be able to find it. It was published this year!)

The Leopard Prince (same author- haven't read it but I'm pretty sure the heroine is a virgin)

Sold to a Lair (totally cute, innocent virgin)

Immortal After Dark Series by Kresley Coles (Sooooooo soo soo good. Especiall the first book.)

If You Desire

If you Deceive

If You Dare

The Rat Catcher (no rats. It's a free ebook, google it)

The Nymph King by Gena Showalter (this one is contemporary)

The Pleasure Slave

Heart of the Dragon

The Vampire and the Virgin (title self explanatory though it's not published yet til March 9 BUT you HAVE TO read it. It's sexy AND funny at the
same time)

A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith MacNaught (soo good but be ready for some heartbreaking moments but yeah, it's cute)

Deep Kiss of Winter (it has 2 stories. The story by Kresley Cole is about a virgin. Not sure about the other by Gena Showalter though)

Running Wild (first story is about a virgin though I don't really like the story that much...)

Lord of Scoundrels (it's published some time in 1998 but it's a great read. I didn't enjoy how the story turn out in the end but before that, I really loved it)

Kiss an Angel (haven't read it)

A Precious Jewel or Pearl or something like that by Mary Balough (the heroine is a prostitude but she was a virgin. Her first time was somewhat... rough by the hero.)

there are a lot more but that's all I can think of right now. The books are not necessarily in order of my preference (they just popped into my head and I wrote them down.) some are not my favorites but heroines are virgins as you would like.

Hope it helps! Read on!

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 10:36:46 PM PST
the highlander series by Karen Marie Monning all the heroines in this series are virgins (its supernatural time travelling...trust me its awesome!)
others can be found through these links hope you find something you like
http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/modern-virgin-heroine
http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/virgin-heroine
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Everlasting forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 23, 2008
Latest post:  Feb 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Everlasting
Everlasting by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss (Hardcover - October 30, 2007)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (123)