4.0 out of 5 stars This could be a great book
I wouldn't really buy this unless the instructor says. I rarely opened the book but a few times & the times I did it was very helpful. The hardcover book actually was a great enough help. I'm sure if I had the time to review it fully during nursing school it would be a great help.
Published 14 months ago by Tae

1.0 out of 5 stars useless
Published 18 months ago by Robert M. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Virtual Clinical Excursions 3.0 for Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, 6e (Virtual Clinical Excursions 3.0 for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing) (Paperback)
I purchased this book and, I thought, the CD that's supposed to come with it. The book came without the CD, which defeated the whole purpose. Buying any product used comes with inherent risks, so, I guess, the basic message is...let the buyer beware. I certainly won't be buying anything "used" through this service ever again -- not so sure I'll buy "new" for that matter. I'd rather be able to see, and inspect, a product before I put money on it. This is't the first time I've issues of this sort occur, but it will be the last.

4.0 out of 5 stars This could be a great book, June 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excursions review, November 14, 2010
I saved 30$ on this product by not purchasing this book in a combo pack that I did not need. It came still packaged and was just what I needed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars required text, June 2, 2010
I haven't gotten to use the book yet but I'm sure it will be helpful next semester when I actually have to use it.

Rate and Discover Movies