5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Awesome!
Published on April 30, 2012 by Lauren

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't do it for me
I didn't notice any difference in the way I thought about food after listening. I wanted it to work for me, but it just didn't. The voice is quite pleasant to listen to, though, and the price is very reasonable.
Published 7 months ago by Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW. Awesome!, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Virtual Gastric Band Operation Procedure for Weight Loss (MP3 Music)
I got this hypnosis for weight loss not because Iam obese, but because I would like to lose a few pounds for when Iam in my sister's wedding at the end of May. I did the first session last night. They hypnotherapist has a beautiful, calm, soothing voice. The music, though not perfect, is soothing. I didn't know exactly what to expect, but it is the next day, I just ate lunch, and it's already working. I got full very quickly, I ate much more slowly, without having to really think about "making myself" eat slower. (As a frame of reference, I can have a bottomless stomach appetite-I t's like I can eat and eat, and I tend to always want to "wolf down my food" which made my digestion very poor at times.) She does an incredibly thorough visualization of the virtual gastric band from start to finish. Everything you would imagine even the "sound effects" of the hospital staff and the noises in the operating room. It's emphaisized throughout that you are 100% safe and side effect free with no complications or risks. Only the positive, good benefits of having less appetite due to a smaller stomach are emphasized. Right now I feel so good from my lunch. It was smaller portion size and I chewed super well. For .99 cents it's almost like she gave this away. I highly recommend it! I am excited to see how this works long term. Love to see more by this hypnotherapist. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Is working good for me., November 28, 2012
I have this track as the first in my rotation as the lady speaks throughout. I listen to them every night. and I have been very happy with the results. but I must admit, I have never heard the whole track, it's about an hour long, as I fall off into a deep sleep and am well rested when I awaken.

I do seem to be getting full sooner. And recently at Thanksgiving dinner, even though I took a small helping of things I was not able to finish my plate, and I was uncomfortable with as much as I had eaten. My Mom thought I was maybe sick, but I think it was the effects of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 of 3 VIRTUAL LAP BAND SURGERIES, August 12, 2013
I remember seeing on TV about a hypnotist that will make you believe you got lap band surgery. So I wondered if Amazon had such a hypnotherapy download. (What doesn't Amazon have???)

This is the first one I saw and for 99 cents, what did I have to lose??? How about a plateful of food? The tape says your stomach has been reduced to the size of a golf ball from your virtual surgery. Immediately afterwards, I couldn't eat more than a tennis ball size of food. If I did, I got horrible indigestion. Horrible indigestion. If I eat a small portion, I'm okay and I'm full!

I can't believe it. I can't even have dessert afterwards. I'm too full.

Portion control.

I listen to the tape every day.

I like it so much, I bought two other virtual lap band downloads but this is my favorite.

Buy it. It is only 99 cents and all you'll lose is portion size.

My clothes are starting to fit better.

It feels great!

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow What A Realistic Recording!, June 30, 2013
Paul A. Shope (SuccessCurrent.com) - See all my reviews
Brenda Bentley did an excellent job with this gastric band operation recording. I really felt like I was in my hospital waiting to have gastric band surgery. I could hear people talking and beeping sounds and I was even asked to count backwards from 100 by my virtual anesthesiologist. My heart started to race in anticipation of the virtual surgery. This audio was very realistic and I felt full afterwards . I am not sure how long the effects will work though so I am going to try listening several times a week . The audio is long ...around 45 minutes. I plan to listen to this along with Paul McKennas new gastric band hypnosis recording. Maybe this is going overboard but I need to lose 100 pounds and I am dealing with long standing programs in my head that cause me to eat even when I am not hungry. I am very eager to hear what other people are saying about this recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars first week, working, March 13, 2013
I bought this, thinking it's only .99 so what do I have to lose. At first I couldn't listen to the entire thing, the woman's voice got on my nerves, I kept coughing, legs getting restless. I set it aside for a couple of weeks, then got to thinking, that I was trying to listen laying on my back, and I really can't lay on my back, so I started listening again to the recording, but this time I'm laying on my side. I fall asleep every time, but I wake up right at the end, then go back to sleep. I've noticed a slight difference in the amount of what I'm eating and have no desire for an evening snack. I didn't think it was that much, but I was 6 lbs lighter this morning after 1 week. I had to step off the scales, make sure it was set right and get back on, to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I'll try to remember to check back in at the end of next week, hopefully I'll be a couple more pounds lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 16, 2013
In addition to losing 3 pounds within the first week of listening. It's relaxing and helps me sleep. I wold say give it a try. It's only $.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oddly, it has helped (for sleep, too)!, December 27, 2013
When you are trying hard to lose weight and hope against hope that something will help you in the process, you'll try most anything. For me, that was short of buying crazy pills or going on ridiculous diets, but while I am eating well and doing my best to exercise with Fibromyalgia, my poundage is lessening excruciatingly slowly. I was hoping for something to bump up my success. I had plateaued after losing almost 50 pounds.

You're guided through a relaxation period after which the narrative helps you imagine being in the hospital, prepping for gastric banding. I listened to the recording once through completely awake, and it was interesting listening. Then, I used it as intended, during which I relaxed enough to fall off to sleep, waking a couple of hours later feeling nicely rested but otherwise no different. Surprisingly, I found myself far less hungry even into the next day.

I have discovered that repetition is key for the success of this program. When I do not keep up with listening at least regularly, I am back to my old habits. I don't have to listen every night, but more is better.

I am a believer that one's subconcious is powerful and I eagerly downloaded this recording. It's a good way to get to sleep, too, but surprisingly, within a week, my plateau had surrendered and the scale was moving again. I can't thank Brenda Bentley enough and I recommend those of you in the same boat will give it a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars just started using it but it seems to work, January 14, 2014
I think repetition is the key with this CD.... I started out listening to it 2 times a day and it was SUPER effective... I had to go out of town for 2 days and forgot to listen to it and quickly found myself slipping back into old habits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for vacation!, May 17, 2013
I used this before a family trip to San Francisco for Easter. This vacation featured three problem situations that cause me to overeat: time spent with family, a vacation, and a holiday meal. The only time I overate was at the holiday dinner. The rest of the time I was downright sensible. I was in CA for four days and didn't gain a pound.

5.0 out of 5 stars it does work: somewhat, November 1, 2013
Deb W (Modesto, CA) - See all my reviews
I had a band years ago and it eroded and had to be removed via emergency surgery. Despite that, I really miss the band. It was a great tool. This is not quite as good as the real thing but I do feel a difference. My body must have some memory of the band it can replicate it to some degree. Not bad for $.99 compared to the cost of the real surgery and I'd have to say; I did get my monies worth.

Virtual Gastric Band Operation Procedure for Weight Loss
Virtual Gastric Band Operation Procedure for Weight Loss by Cognitive Hypnotherapist Brenda Bentley
Buy MP3 Song$0.99