Visconti Visconti Berlin Leather Twin Buckle Briefcase With Detachable Strap
|Price:||$229.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Leather
- 3.9" high
- 15.6" wide
- A half flap fold over with two push lock snaps to hold it shut
- Two large pockets under flap, 1 external rear zipped pocket, card/pen and cell holders in the inside as well as a large spaced pocket for magazines, books and folders. Internal zipped pocket.
- Smooth oiled leather with contrast stitching
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Visconti 18716 berlin bag is made from top quality leather and has double and contrast stitching. It comes with an adjustable long 55 and quot; shoulder strap to comfortably fit the tall and the short and there is a sliding rubber shoulder grip for comfort when carrying heavy loads. The strap is full detachable. The 18716 has a half flap fold over with 2 push lock snaps to hold it shut holding the flap securely and safely closed. Under the flap there are two large pockets to keep books or other important documentation. At the rear of the bag there is a wide zipped pocket across the width of the bag for slipping in a newspaper, paper notebook or manila envelopes. The inside of the bag is lined with card holders, pen holders and a cell phone pocket. The interior itself is of nice size and plenty if space for your daily filed and needs. The color of the leather is a stylish distressed looking mud brown, it also has a stylish professional look to it that can be used for office / business or school. The bag may have wrinkles, scars, scratches that are inherent characteristics and natural beauty of the hide all giving it the distressed look.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 15.6 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B00U06PXSS
- Item model number: 18716
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 25, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Theres a zippered full width sleeve/pocket on the back on the outside, and two on the inside too, so if you carry file folders I guess those would be good for you. I cant really think of a need for three of those pockets personally, I'll rarely be using even one of them. They are not in the way though, so its not intrusive.
The buckles, materials & construction are better than I expected.
It's definitely not going to hold much more than a laptop and notebook on the inside. maybe two laptops. I sometimes cram a 16 oz bottled water in there and that fits ok. Dont even think about putting a jacket or anything like that in here though, its not going to fit.
1. Many compartments to stash things. Especially a lot of very deep and wide zip pockets. There were places for pens and pencils, etc.
2. A bag that wasn't super huge, but roomy enough to fit my 11-inch zenbook and 10-inch tablet, plus charger, plus notebook, various accessories, and my nintendo ds lol.
3. A decent length matching leather strap. Many of the bags I came across in this price range or slightly lower excelled in the design of the bag and just totally bombed when it came to the strap. Many of them are made of nylon which (in my opinion) clashes with the lushness of leather. Not the Visconti though.
4. A decent price for a durable, well-constructed bag. The design of the Visconti is very simple, but classic. It works well as a shoulder bag or as a non-conventional briefcase.
Of course, few products are perfect and in there were a few things I wish were a part of this great bag in hindsight. None of them are deal breakers by any means, but just observations:
1. The interior of the bag should be able to be zipped shut. Since the flap doesn't completely cover the opening at the extreme left and right, one might worry about things getting wet in the rain.Read more ›
The bag is exactly as described. The leather is soft and supple. The appearance is sleek and professional yet very stylish. With les than a week of use I've already received compliments on the bag. As other reviewers have said the bag is a bit on the small size but this was not a concern for me. Also if packed carefully you can fit quite a bit of load into it.
The opening/closing is not an issue at all. The bag had two snap clips under the buckles for opening and closing the bag. The hardware and trimmings of the bag are a solid brass finish and complement the bag. All the hardware trim was wrapped in protective tape/sponge to protect during shipping. Also the bag itself arrived in a separate dust bag to protect the leather.
So far I am very pleased. I'll update in a few months after its been subjected to more wear and tear and everyday use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. I personally think it is risky to buy professional gear for your spouse because their work expectations and personal style are not always... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Tara Hearing
it looks and the quality is nice as well. i did not even expected it to be this nice looking. great buy indeed. i love the quality of it. great product.Published 17 days ago by donna\
This is a great bag. I am not much of a girly- girl, and I love this bag. It looks even better after it is broke in a little. The leather is nice too. Read morePublished 1 month ago by VR
The case is wonderful and so roomy. It fits more than I had imagined. Seller was patient with all my questions. Will buy from this seller again. Excellent quality.Published 2 months ago by Georgina Collinson
I have had this bag well over two years now and love it. The quality is top notch and it still looks good after the way I treat it (let it get wet, wipe it down with a wet cloth,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Geovani A Martinez
I only use this with folders and files. I use it often. It's stood the test of time and is still very nice looking. I get compliments on it often and have had it over a year now.Published 5 months ago by Average joe
Love the distressed leather, size and functionality! But shoulder strap broke after a couple of days of use. Read morePublished 6 months ago by angela
buckles don't stay on. Lost one of the buckles after a couple of months. I had put a rubber band around the buckle to try and get it to stay, but then the rubberband broke after... Read morePublished 7 months ago by N. Steadman