5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Masculine
Getting a bag to carry stuff around in as a guy is tricky. You want to avoid purse look-alikes, but you don't want to look like you're avoiding purse look-alikes. You gotta fly casual.

Published 15 months ago by Nathan Seltzer

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag not this guy
Let me stat by saying that the leather on this bag is rich and super quality. Everything about this bag is high end; the clasp, stitching, strap- its all top shelf. Frankly I really wanted to make this work, but it just didn't.

Published 13 months ago by Jose A. Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Masculine, May 24, 2013
Nathan Seltzer (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews

I needed something to carry around my myriad of electronic devices (Tablet, Kindle, Smartphone), notebooks, papers, etc. when going on business appointments and I didn't want to carry a briefcase. I checked out a few messenger bags and, after a misfire with a Kenneth Cole bag, found this one.

PROS
- Real leather, easily distinguished by touch and smell
- Lots of pockets to hold devices
- Well made and seems durable
- Unique and very cool appearance

CONS
- Many laptops would be a tight fit, and either wouldnt fit at all, or the bag wouldn't close. Netbooks would be fine. Tablets are fine.
- Front outboard pockets aren't big enough to hold modern smart phones. Not a big deal to me, because there are plenty of other pockets.

NOTE
- The color you receive is going to be darker than it appears in the photo. I've attached my own photo so you can see the difference. I have found this is normal with leather products on the internet and I ordered the Oil Tan color, expecting it to be darker, which it is.

This bag is great. Its real cowhide leather, not bonded, and not cheap. It is rugged and has a study feel. I get the impression I can USE this bag. It will stand up on its own, so papers won't get mangled inside.

All-around I really like this thing. It has a bit of Indiana Jones about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont hesitate to buy!, July 30, 2012
I dont usually write reviews but i have chosen to write this . I chose the Oil tan color and it looks great . Color not as bright as advertized but that could just be the lighting at my place. Texture and feel is FANTASTIC! ...lovely newbucky sort of feel .. really smoothe and velvety. Pockets are great and they snap into place with magnetic buttons. Buttons are well made and high quality. Metal tag on it has great finish as well. Zips are so soft and easy to move. Arm strap is great and adjustable. Fits an ipad an A4 notebook easily. My iphone fits fine in either of small front pockets. I researched this bag online and it came out as a top brand in all the google searches. Worth every penny and looks like it would last 100 years. DO NOT hesitate to buy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Messenger Bag, June 30, 2012
I was looking for a small bag that could hold my new slate plus. This one is beautiful and well made. It holds my Samsung 11.6 slate perfectly and does it with style. It has room for my wireless keyboard, slim external dvd writer, etc. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag not this guy, June 29, 2013

The cons: Its too small. I have a dell 12.5 in. ultrabook (convertible) and while it fit snugly there was no room for my adapter cord, not to mention much else. One I placed my phone, glasses, and wallet it didn't close properly. As mentioned on previous posts the phone pocket in front is a great idea but too small for today's smartphones. I have a Driod x2 and it didn't fit.

Finally, the guy factor. Looks-wise its very rich but it resembles a purse more than a messenger bag. If it only had a few more inches in thickness and a bigger front pocket for the phone it might be perfect. Returning was no issue and my search continues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, September 12, 2012
G. card Recipient "Bryla" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Beautifully made bag with lots of thoughtful touches. Looks worn in and only gets better the more you use it. Perfect for storing and iPad and a few files or magazines, plus room for a few more travel essentials. My only complaint is that the shoulder strap could use more padding. The gripper portion keeps it nicely in place, but an extra layer of padding would make this more comfortable when walking long distances (such as getting from one terminal to another at Chicago O'Hare. But overall I am pleased with this purchase and would recommend this bag to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 25, 2013
Leo Thrush (Aiea, HI United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great bag. There is nothing feminine about it and it is very well made. It looks nice as well. Many American's seem to have a social phobia about caring a "man bag" but I am not carrying it for them. Buy this great looking and functional bag. Hey, why should women be the only one to have what they need when they need it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for iPads and Traveling, May 14, 2014
Callie (Minnesota, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag to use as a purse because I am not very girly and I like to be organized. This bag works extremely well for that as well as for international travel. There are a lot of pockets:

Front Phone Pocket - an iPhone 4s sort of fits, but it's too difficult to get it out so I usually clip pens to the open part and keep chapstick under the flap
Front Flap Pocket - Small, but accessable
Front Flat Pocket - The full width of the bag, good for wallet or phone if you want to reach them easily
Front Zipper Pocket - The full height of the bag, but thin
Main Compartment - Large, and it has a small zipper pocket at the top that is just slightly larger than a horizontal passport. An iPad fits in this pocket easily, but due the zipper pocket pushing it forward a bit, I don't find it to be the best location for it
Back Inside Pocket - There is another pocket inside the flap that is the full size of the main compartment. This pocket is perfectly sized for an iPad that is naked or in a slim case
Back Inside Inside Pocket - Inside the back inside pocket there is another little open pocket that also is perfectly sized for a passport
Back Outside Zipper Pocket - This is a very thin pocket that I don't use much because normally it is less convenient to reach and having the iPad in the Back Inner Pocket means there isn't much space in it. It works great for sticking boarding passes

The only two complaints that I have about this bag are that the rubber of the shoulder pad started breaking off around the stitching within 2 months of getting the bag (I attached to images to the product to show what I mean), and that I wish it had two flap pockets on the front instead of the cell phone pocket that is kind of the wrong size. The leather, stitching, and zippers are all very high quality and I have received numerous compliments on this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Visconti has it all!, March 11, 2013
I have been looking for a Messenger Bag for several months with some very specific requirements. I wanted it to be just large enough for my iPad, iPhone, wallet and charging cords while traveling. The Visconti not only has room but has specific pockets for each. The leather is soft and top quality and I love the oil rubbed finish. Inside it is fully lined. There are three additional zipped pockets and three slip pockets besides the two padded main compartments which are kept closed by a full flap and magnet clasp. It has a fully adjustable permanently attached strap for cross body wear.

Functionality Was my first priority, then value. I was able to get both with the Visconti.

Overall a very fine looking, masculine and fully functional Messenger Bag that will be great for daily and/or travel use.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, November 30, 2012
its nice, masculine. with good quality

i recommind it . forget all the other brands , i bought another bag from ebags and was awful

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, December 19, 2012
BEAUTIFUL! Leather is awesome, Size is perfect to carry quite a few books and my ipad. Quality is very very good. Absolutely love this. :)

Rate and Discover Movies