5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf it up.
Published on February 20, 2010 by Lemon

1.0 out of 5 stars This Scarf will get in your way.
This scarf is cheap for a reason. It's of poor quality, plain and simple. It looks like it would be stylish but don't let the pictures fool you. It may be your style to have a big-poofed out scarf, but it's not mine. It'll keep you warm, sure, but it'll also get in your way. I don't recommend it.
Published 3 months ago by Joshua Adam Schroeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf it up., February 20, 2010
Lemon (Yardley, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viscose Men's Fashion Scrunch Long Scarf (Apparel)
This scarf is amazing. I have been searching for just the right scarf for a long time. I wanted a scarf that was long enough to wrap around my neck once, have it hanging down, and still not be too bulky. The three fabric panel design is versatile since it can be flipped to show two of the fabric panels or all three. This allows you to get a different look by rearranging the scarf, and match various other articles of clothing. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars *Excellent* Scarf!, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Viscose Men's Fashion Scrunch Long Scarf (Apparel)
I'm glad I purchased the VISCOSE MEN'S TRIPLE COLOR LAYER FRINGE SCARF. Not only is it light-weight it's stylish and comfortable and keeps you warm.

The scarf is long and wide so that you can double wrap if you need, and the Viscose material feels like silk. At first, I didn't think something so light would actually be able to retain heat, but it does. I was at Disneyland on Christmas Eve and in the day time it was warm enough to walk around with short-sleeves and this scarf. But as soon as the sun went down it got really cold, and we got caught on the Disneyland side, when our stuff was in a locker on the "California Adventure" side.

Since it's wide and long, I opened up the VISCOSE SCARF and it was long enough to wrap around my shoulders and wrap the ends around my arms. I'm sure I looked odd, but it kept my arms nice and warm until we were able to get to the other side and get my hoodie out of the locker.

So not only is this scarf nice looking and stylish, it actually has functionality by keeping you warm.

I purchased the Teal & Brown colored one and it's really nice how the colors work well with pretty much anything. I also hand-washed it and the scarf has retained its appearance and color and doesn't show any signs of wear or fraying or lint. I'm buying another one in the other color Copper & Gray!

I'm so glad this was marketed towards men. Most guy scarfs are too short and aren't very versatile like this one is, but I'm sure it will look great on whomever wears it. It comes twisted (so it keeps it's scrunched up look) in a mesh bag, but you can open it like I did or keep it scrunched up. I highly recommend it and hope the company that designs these scarfs will come out with more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing!, November 8, 2011
This is a great scarf. It is fashionable, warm, and does not irritate. You can actually fold the scarf to "change" the colors that are exposed, which makes this a really flexible item. I am very happy with my purchase. The package also arrived very promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, But Thin Material, June 9, 2014
I really love this scarf. Looks good, feels good, keeps me warm. It is quite large, but thin, when completely unfolded.

Bummers:
1) Gets caught in my coat zipper if I'm not careful. Could easily be shred to pieces this way.
2) Tends to shed as my beard scrapes against it while I'm walking. So I get these little gray tufts stuck to my beard every so often. Most noticeable when I don't shave for a couple days and I have a mean, prickly beard shadow.
3) Frilly scarf for traditional men's style. Gotta' be prepared to rock it where others may mock it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and looks good, April 7, 2014
it's soft,long enough to wrap it how you like it. my only complaint is that after awhile, the fiber starts to break down.the smooth texture starts to erode

5.0 out of 5 stars great scarf, February 1, 2013
These scarfs are very comfortable and stylish too. I have 3 of these and they always get compliments. Look no further, get some of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little scarf, December 28, 2012
I got it today and I absolutely adore it! It's got a lot of different options about how to wear it, and looks great with just about anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love., December 26, 2012
Andrew R. Gomez (San Luis Obispo, CA) - See all my reviews
This is such a beautiful scarf. I can't stop finding different outfits to try it with. Buy it, you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Gift!!!, December 25, 2012
00soul (California) - See all my reviews
I gave this to my wife and she loves it. I can't get any better than that. | 3 more words required

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Viscose Men's Triple Color Layer Fringed Scrunch Long Scarf, December 18, 2012
M. Wilkins (Cleveland OH USA) - See all my reviews
My husband absolutely loves this scarf. The teal is muted, and with the brown, it's very sophisticated. It looks wonderful with his brown leather bomber jacket. My husband also says it is warm, and it feels really good against his skin.

Viscose Men's Fashion Scrunch Long Scarf