Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Viscose Men's Fashion Scrunch Long Scarf
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$15.95 - $19.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 20, 2010
This scarf is amazing. I have been searching for just the right scarf for a long time. I wanted a scarf that was long enough to wrap around my neck once, have it hanging down, and still not be too bulky. The three fabric panel design is versatile since it can be flipped to show two of the fabric panels or all three. This allows you to get a different look by rearranging the scarf, and match various other articles of clothing. A great buy!
on January 3, 2011
I'm glad I purchased the VISCOSE MEN'S TRIPLE COLOR LAYER FRINGE SCARF. Not only is it light-weight it's stylish and comfortable and keeps you warm.

The scarf is long and wide so that you can double wrap if you need, and the Viscose material feels like silk. At first, I didn't think something so light would actually be able to retain heat, but it does. I was at Disneyland on Christmas Eve and in the day time it was warm enough to walk around with short-sleeves and this scarf. But as soon as the sun went down it got really cold, and we got caught on the Disneyland side, when our stuff was in a locker on the "California Adventure" side.

Since it's wide and long, I opened up the VISCOSE SCARF and it was long enough to wrap around my shoulders and wrap the ends around my arms. I'm sure I looked odd, but it kept my arms nice and warm until we were able to get to the other side and get my hoodie out of the locker.

So not only is this scarf nice looking and stylish, it actually has functionality by keeping you warm.

I purchased the Teal & Brown colored one and it's really nice how the colors work well with pretty much anything. I also hand-washed it and the scarf has retained its appearance and color and doesn't show any signs of wear or fraying or lint. I'm buying another one in the other color Copper & Gray!

I'm so glad this was marketed towards men. Most guy scarfs are too short and aren't very versatile like this one is, but I'm sure it will look great on whomever wears it. It comes twisted (so it keeps it's scrunched up look) in a mesh bag, but you can open it like I did or keep it scrunched up. I highly recommend it and hope the company that designs these scarfs will come out with more colors.
on November 5, 2015
These wide, ultra thin scarves look great and are extremely soft to the touch. You'll need to fold them over to be an effective windbreak, & indeed their large width allows for this (as well as other configurations, I'm sure). One warning: while my first scarf arrived exactly as shown in the picture, my second order (the goldish tan) came in only 2 colors, instead of the 3 shown in the picture- a bit of a letdown. As with other Dahlia products, it arrives in a lovely package. Is it worth the ~$33? For me, it's a little high. May just depend on how much you like the design.
on October 22, 2015
This scarf is really thin until you fold it. Once that is done, the scarf is really beautiful and it keeps you warm. The material is very soft. I purchased the triple colored one (Black and White) and it feels and looks fantastic. The colors are exactly what it looks like in the photos. It looks great on almost any outfit. It looks great on both men or women. The scarf even comes with a little pouch to store your scarf in. The only down side is that it looks fragile because if you unfold the scarf, it is very thin. So I would suggest to take care of it. Overall, I am happy with my purchase and look forward to this winter with this scarf.
review image review image review image
on May 2, 2015
I love it. It feels like cotton. Light and airy. Nice for any season. Very elegant and versatile because it can be wear as black OR white OR gray OR a combination of any of the colors. The scarf has an interesting construction: these are not bands. It is more like strips of material sewn in a common center that can be folded to cover OR combine the colors.
on June 9, 2014
I really love this scarf. Looks good, feels good, keeps me warm. It is quite large, but thin, when completely unfolded.

Bummers:
1) Gets caught in my coat zipper if I'm not careful. Could easily be shred to pieces this way.
2) Tends to shed as my beard scrapes against it while I'm walking. So I get these little gray tufts stuck to my beard every so often. Most noticeable when I don't shave for a couple days and I have a mean, prickly beard shadow.
3) Frilly scarf for traditional men's style. Gotta' be prepared to rock it where others may mock it.
on December 24, 2014
The material is too thin and there's too much of it! This scarf might be OK for a woman but it is definitely not on my list of favorite things to wear for a guy. It does look great in the picture but i think it lacks a lot for how much it cost. It just does not appeal to me!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2011
This is a great scarf. It is fashionable, warm, and does not irritate. You can actually fold the scarf to "change" the colors that are exposed, which makes this a really flexible item. I am very happy with my purchase. The package also arrived very promptly.
on January 17, 2012
This was a last minute gift, almost an afterthought, but it turned out to be one of the most popular gifts this Christmas. It arrived ahead of schedule, packed inside its own gift bag. It's so soft, but not at all flimsy. It's large enough to serve as a shawl, but it twists into a narrow,silky strip suitable for a man, and the colors are deep and subtle. It was intended for one daughter's husband, but he was unable to come home with her for Christmas, so she unwrapped it. After that, it was either around her shoulders, around my other daughter's neck, or causing a good bit of jealousy for the other daughter's boyfriend. "Accidentally," it almost got left at the wrong daughter's home. Now I want one.
on July 26, 2011
I purchased this mostly for an accessory piece to compliment a flier's costume that I would wear indoors. This scarf is great for me because it does not appear to be too warm, like a wool scarf would be. It also has multiple faceted panels to make the scarf more dramatic looking than just a plain single color scarf. If you need something for winter wear, look for a nice wool or fluffy acrylic knit. However if you want something that works as a good fashion accessory and are not worried about creases or wrinkles running along the material, this is the scarf for you. Overall it is as pictured. I bought the black/white/grey scarf. One side has the black color on 1/2 and a black and white panel on the other 1/2. The black and white stripes across the scarf. The opposite side is 1/2 white, but it appears a bit off-white since the black color bleeds through a bit. The other 1/2 is a more uniform grey since the black and white stripes run along the scarf. So really there are four different types of colors/textures on this scarf. Hard to imagine, so I'll try to upload a picture.
review image