5.0 out of 5 stars Man Visible and Invisible
Published on January 6, 2000 by William Foss

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressive compared to Thought Forms
Published on December 29, 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Man Visible and Invisible, January 6, 2000
This review is from: Man, Visible and Invisible (Theosophical Heritage Classics) (Paperback)
This is one of two classic works on the subject, the other being The Human Aura by Dr. Douglas Baker (yes, it's available on Amazon.com). I first read this book about thirty years ago and have referred to it often. Man is obviously comprised on vehicles much subtler than the physical body. This work goes a long way to helping us understand those other vehicles and their significance to our own growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overview of the invisible side, August 27, 1998
By A Customer
A very helpful overview of the system we live in. Needs to be read 2-3 times for full understanding. Of all the books I've read, this seems to answer the most of my questions about who we are, what we are and why we are here. It brought together many concepts that, until I read the book, I had not understood.

5.0 out of 5 stars clarity at its richest, December 30, 1999
By A Customer
This book unlocks an understanding within me and other people who have read it. It seems to not teach but instead it helps the reader to remember what has been forgotten. Very enlightening.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful starting point for the new �New Age� student., August 14, 2000
This is now a classic introduction to the ideas of the aura. It is lightweight, easily understood and has clear illustrations. It is probably one of the best books to give to a new beginner who wants to learn about the aura. It covers the physical etheric (Health) aura, the astral aura and mental aura in a way that is an excellent lead-up to more complex and deeper ideas of other books. It is expressive of the changes that occur in the person's aura as they grow spiritually.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressive compared to Thought Forms, December 29, 2001
By A Customer
Get Thought Forms by the same author - it gives you a much more poignant picture of how invisible forms look and act upon us. This one just isn't very impressive and the illustrations are, unfortunately, pretty lousy. In Thought Forms you can overlook the rough artistry because the forms you are seeing are so fascinating and feel so true. You might as well get this if you like the author, but otherwise it won't serve much point on your book shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Important book on the subject., September 13, 2005
This book was recommended by the famous Norwegian clairvoyant Marcello Haugen (1878-1967) in one of his books as being important reading for those that seek this kind of information.

2.0 out of 5 stars Aaargh, August 13, 2013
I thought I was about to get some detailed, enlightened information. Instead I got a lot of "well that's all explained in this other book I wrote," and a lot of concepts I could not really understand. GRANTED, it does say reading his previous books would be helpful..so maybe that's where I failed. But I get the feeling I would not have liked those either. That's all I got to say about that.

may all beings be happy _/\_

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read but worth the effort..., April 9, 2013
I am honored to have finished reading "Man Visible & Invisible" by C. W. Leadbeater. This incredibly valuable book is a great reference tool for anyone attempting to learn what is beyond the physical vehicle. It is a difficult read and can't say I understand it all. After reading this book, I purchased "The Etheric Double" by Arthur E. Powell to begin to get mored detailed working from the physical body outward in the aura. I finished that book -- also excellent -- and I am beginning "The Astral Body" -- also by Powell -- then "The Mental Body" and "The Causal Body" books will follow. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and I am always looking for new ways to help others heal. Hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, August 7, 2012
Bought this book for a husband. He has very much enjoyed reading the book. We now have added it to our reference library.

Man, Visible and Invisible (Theosophical Heritage Classics)
Man, Visible and Invisible (Theosophical Heritage Classics) by C. W. Leadbeater (Paperback - January 1, 2000)
$15.00 $12.00
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies