- Series: Mennonite Experience in America (Book 3)
- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: Herald Pr (August 1, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0836131045
- ISBN-13: 978-0836131048
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,154,243 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Vision, Doctrine, War: Mennonite Identity and Organization in America, 1890-1930 (Mennonite Experience in America)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author