Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Visions From Heaven: Visitations To My Father's Chamber
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 1, 2014
I read an advance copy of this book and would highly recommend it to anyone searching for truth. Those who have dismissed God from their lives due to some kind of heartache will receive remarkable insight on why they have had to suffer so much. It also makes for essential reading for believers, opening up a heart of compassion for family and friends who are in pain. The scales will literally fall off your eyes as you begin to understand some of what is taking place behind the scenes in the spirit realm. Wendy's visions have an extraordinary ability to help readers come to grips with the bigger picture of their lives, creating a safe place to overcome feelings of fear, guilt or shame. It is truly liberating.
on May 15, 2014
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is going through a trial, persecution, sickness, traumatic experience...etc... to truly see and understand His love for us as His children. Wendy explains and dialogues with such transparency of heart and her intimate relationship is definitely evident through her writing. Several experiences seemed to even bring an impartation while reading, an impartation of the Father's compassion and love for us. Great read! There's great visuals, that I felt as if I watching it happen myself, very descriptive, very good!
on May 11, 2014
Visions from Heaven is a must read for everyone. I found myself throughout the book raising my hands in praise and adoration for the love God bestowed upon His children. The mercy and grace was overwhelming. This book shows the very heart of God and His mercy and compassion. I just lost my niece and I wondered why and in the end there was the answer. I finally understood. God is so gracious to me always answering my questions. Please bless yourself and others by reading this book.
on April 19, 2014
I thank Dad for Wendy Alec and this work. I am a seer prophet intercessor psalmist and was deeply afflicted for the same
season with physical sickness. I lived in the book of Job and was deeply comforted by his story..so much confirmation and illumination. I wept from my guts whilst reading Visions from Heaven, healed up layer by layer as the shards of glass dropped from my mind and the arrows were removed from my heart, shifted into new levels of mercy and confronted by my shortcomings. I strongly recommend this love letter from the Father's Heart to us His own with all my heart.
on April 4, 2014
Absolutely loved the book. It felt like a spiritual experience reading it. I came away feeling lighter, burdens lifted. Thank you
on May 10, 2014
Awesome! Gives a clear picture of the Father's heart for his children and encourages us to press on in the darkest of times.
on May 4, 2014
I haven't felt this encouraged in a long time. The Lord so clearly describes the sifting process and the Glory on the other side of it that you can't help but be empowered by the knowing. I so appreciate Wendy's heart-wrenching transparency in the telling of her story and the joy and hope she conveys about the Lord's coming Habitation! Thank you so much, Wendy! God bless you and your family richly!
on April 4, 2014
Excellent and anointed book. Very moving. If you are serious about your walk with God you must read this book.
on May 19, 2015
The book starts out great but gets increasingly more and more depressing the further into it. I don't quite know what to think of it other than it is more an account of horrible destructive sin in peoples lives (many of whom have been well known in religious circles). This constant focus left my husband and I wondering the intent and purpose of this book as well as if it is fictional. We have read and heard first hand many stories of people who have had open visions of heaven and who have actually died and gone to heaven to be sent back and this story bears no resemblance to any of those accounts. We are instructed in Phillipians 4:8 to think on things that are pure and good and to us that means to pray and declare God's will over people, not think about how horrible the sin is they may be walking in. The one good thing the book encouraged us to do was to pray for the author!
on October 6, 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased this book. I have never read any of Wendy's other book, so I was not certain of her writing style etc. I only purchased this book b/c it was recommended by a friend who wanted my option etc. I personally do not have issue with any believer having supernatural encounters and I believe that God can and will speak to His children in this way. However, I also believe that anything we receive through visions, dreams etc should be rooted and grounded in the Word/Bible. I felt that a lot of her experiences may be legit, but she did not offer Biblical references to ground them. I also feel that a lot of what she was receiving in the book was really for her personally and not so much to be shared with others. There were portions that I felt could encourage other believers, but I had to weed through the majority of what she was writing. I feel anytime anyone is quoting words "from the Lord" they need to be extra wise and discerning ESPECIALLY when sharing with strangers. etc. I am not attacking Wendy or this book, but I do strongly suggest that if you read this book you also take time to pray and research the Bible. A lot of what she is sharing is coming through her personal experiences in life and with God and readers need to be aware of that. I personally would NOT recommend this book to a new Christian or someone who is unseasoned with scripture. Overall, I felt this book was a little "flaky" as opposed to other books within this genre that I have read and therefore would not be recommending it to anyone that I know.