Lost In Space 3 Seasons 1967
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Condemned Of Space Trying to escape from a flaming comet, the Robinsons come upon a spaceship filled with frozen alien criminals.
2. Visit To A Hostile Planet Caught in a "time warp," the Jupiter 2 crew discover not only that they can now return to Earth, but it's suddenly 1947!
3. Kidnapped In Space Another spaceship sends out an SOS because their leader, a computer, needs brain surgery.
4. Hunter's Moon After he and the Robot are attacked by a hairy mutant, John Robinson whips out his laser pistol and destroys the homely beast. Now, accused of trespassing on private property, the Robinsons must prove the value of humans!
5. The Space Primevals After trying to seal a menacing volcano so that the Jupiter 2 can take off, Don West and Dr. Smith are captured by cavemen and taken to their leader - an alien computer. Can the two men put aside their personal differences and plan an escape?
6. The Space Destructors While exploring a cave with the Robot, Smith hits buttons on a control panel he discovers, thereby activating a cyborg-creating device.
7. The Haunted Lighthouse The Robinsons give refuge aboard the Jupiter 2 to a lost alien boy named J-5 and agree to take him home. However, when J-5 learns that the ship lacks the fuel to do so, he sets out to destroy everyone and everything on the ship!
8. Flight Into The Future While in the Space Pod, the bumbling Dr. Smith accidentally launches himself, Will and the Robot to a nearby planet, where they are startled to discover invisible birds, an apparent wreck of the Jupiter 2, and a monument honoring the Robot.
9. Collision Of Planets A group of space hippies seek to destroy the Robinsons' planet!
10. The Space Creature As if Dr. Smith isn't odd enough to begin with, an unusual creature takes over his personality.
11. Deadliest Of The Species In order to make repairs to the Jupiter 2, the Robinsons land on a planet where the Robot discovers a female robot. The Robot falls in love, only to find out that his metallic lady love is a hunter killer.
12. A Day At The Zoo Penny is captured and taken to an intergalactic zoo, where she is expected to be part of a show, along with the rest of her family.
13. Two Weeks In Space Two clever alien bank robbers transform themselves into Earthlings. When the Robinsons head off on a trip without him, greedy Dr. Smith turns the ship into a hotel and rents it out to the aliens, not knowing how dangerous they are.
14. Castles In Space The Robinsons take in a princess who is being sought by a bounty hunter.
15. The Anti-Matter Man John Robinson is accidentally transported to an anti-matter world, where he is held captive by an evil replica of Don.
16. Target: Earth The never-helpful Dr. Smith accidentally launches the Space Pod into space while the lower half of the Robot is on board!
17. Princess of Space After searching for the long-lost Princess Alpha of Beta-Three, Captain Kraspo believes Penny may actually be the princess. Just before she is crowned, however, it becomes apparent that she is not the real royal.
18. The Time Merchant The Robinsons accidentally interrupt the voyage of a time traveler, Chronos, and then, as always, Dr. Smith manages to upset him further. Now, Chronos seeks revenge and wants to steal away the remaining time the Robinsons have to live.
19. The Promised Planet Once welcomed to do so, the Jupiter 2 arrives on a planet inside the Alpha Centauri solar system. But soon after landing, the Robinsons must rescue Will and Penny, who are taken captive by the planet's 14-year-old leader.
20. Fugitives in Space An alien prison escapee manages to exchange his prison jacket for Dr. Smith's parka. Mistaken for the criminal, Smith is then arrested, but thinking quickly, he tells the authorities that he is not their man - Don is!
21. Space Beauty When Farnum B., Showman of the Cosmos, crash-lands on the Robinson's current planet, he immediately tries to recruit Judy for his Miss Galaxy Beauty Pageant. After Judy refuses, however, Smith signs her up anyway.
22. The Flaming Planet A plant that thinks Dr. Smith is its mother attaches itself to the Jupiter 2.
23. The Great Vegetable Rebellion Dr. Smith picks a flower and is immediately accused of murder by a giant talking carrot, who says that he must now die!
24. Junkyard of Space While on a junkyard planet, Dr. Smith realizes the crew's food supply is dwindling. So the devious Smith offers both the Robot and the Jupiter 2 to a mechanized junkman in order to get food.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Guy Williams, June Lockhart|
|Supporting actors||Mark Goddard, Marta Kristen, Bill Mumy, Angela Cartwright, Jonathan Harris, Robert Foulk, Pitt Herbert, Claire Wilcox, Norman Leavitt, Robert Pine, Bart La Rue, Bob May, Dick Tufeld|
|Producers||Irwin Allen, William D. Faralla|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Irwin Allen should have ceased wasting time, money and tons of film reels, once he has done with the first episode in black and white. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Flying Fish
Good to see again, we have a friend who was the space cowboy, he's been gone a while.Published 1 month ago by Ceil Andersen
Got this, and others, to show my children what I and my wife enjoyed as we grew up. My daughter had seen some of these Actors and Actress in current shows, so we all watched some... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Davidh
I love this show and it looks great on DVD. Characters Will Robinson, Dr. Smith and the Robot find adventure wherever their spaceship lands. Read morePublished 3 months ago by DAVID L.