5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good works great
Radio sounds good use it at work and the camera is cool for taking random pictures while walking around at school. When there's nothing on the radio but commercials and talk I simply play my music I want to hear. All in all it's a great player.
Published on April 2, 2012 by Joe Joe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!
VERY cheap product; doesn't organize music well at all even though the filing seems pretty self explanatory; takes forever to get to a song you want; doesn't always respond when a button is pressed; short battery life; no info on how many mps the 'camera' is; very disappointing!
Published on July 11, 2011 by Rachael

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!, July 11, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, June 13, 2011
Purchased the item, loaded 7 CD's onto it and it does not even turn on without jump starting it off the computer. Now I have to go through all of the troubles and expense of sending it back. Would not recommend this item right now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lindsay, May 25, 2011
This MP3 is junk. It has not worked since we got it. The volume is set at one level and it will not even turn on unless it is plugged into the computer. The on/off switch is so flimsy it does not turn it on. I would NOT recommend this product for anyone. It literally feels like it will fall apart in your hands (cheap plastic).

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., April 6, 2012
This review is from: Visual Land Rave 8 GB 2-Inch Screen MP3 Player with MP3, MP4, Camera, Video, Music, FM, Voice and In-Ear Headphones Combo (Black) (Electronics)
I had purchased this in hopes of it being at least decent to use. First and foremost, I've had this thing charging for at least 24 hours now, and when I unplug it and turn it on, it's saying that it's not even fully charged. It keeps being stuck at half-life batteries, which I wouldn't even want to trust at this point now.

The buttons on it are a little pain to use and you actually have to press down hard on it for it to actually be pressed on. The music doesn't even sort either, despite the artists being named and whatnot on the files.

The only thing I seem to find even okay were the earphones, but that's it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, April 11, 2011
I received the item over a month ago, but did not get to use until now. Does not work at all. I paid over $50 of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is abnormal, March 10, 2011
If you are over 22 do not order this device. I can't figure out how to make it work! I have worked all other devices for myself, friends and family but this one is absolutely impossible. It isn't compatible with anything. I will throw it away and buy something else from a far more trusted source.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good works great, April 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars visual land, June 10, 2013
I brought this one first and a gift for my niece for her birthday she loved it so much she let me nephew listened to it and he wanted one to. She loves the sound it carries and the visual too

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked only once, March 28, 2012
I understand it was cheap but it doesn't mean it needs to be cheaply made either. I got it, used it once and then it won't power on again with being plugged into a charging source. When I unplug it I get nothing. It could be because of the cheap on/off button it has. I wouldn't buy another from this company personally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 4, 2012
The screen has great clarity and the audio quality is great. I am confused by some of these reviews, I think the company worked to fix many of the issues. The camera and radio features are nice as well. Definitely something that I would recommend, if you need a fun little gadget to play around with.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›