Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Visual Land Rave 8 GB 2-Inch Screen MP3 Player with MP3, MP4, Camera, Video, Music, FM, Voice and In-Ear Headphones Combo (Black)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 11, 2011
VERY cheap product; doesn't organize music well at all even though the filing seems pretty self explanatory; takes forever to get to a song you want; doesn't always respond when a button is pressed; short battery life; no info on how many mps the 'camera' is; very disappointing!
on June 13, 2011
Purchased the item, loaded 7 CD's onto it and it does not even turn on without jump starting it off the computer. Now I have to go through all of the troubles and expense of sending it back. Would not recommend this item right now.
on May 25, 2011
This MP3 is junk. It has not worked since we got it. The volume is set at one level and it will not even turn on unless it is plugged into the computer. The on/off switch is so flimsy it does not turn it on. I would NOT recommend this product for anyone. It literally feels like it will fall apart in your hands (cheap plastic).
on April 6, 2012
I had purchased this in hopes of it being at least decent to use. First and foremost, I've had this thing charging for at least 24 hours now, and when I unplug it and turn it on, it's saying that it's not even fully charged. It keeps being stuck at half-life batteries, which I wouldn't even want to trust at this point now.

The buttons on it are a little pain to use and you actually have to press down hard on it for it to actually be pressed on. The music doesn't even sort either, despite the artists being named and whatnot on the files.

The only thing I seem to find even okay were the earphones, but that's it.
on August 11, 2014
For a cheap iPod knock-off, this mp3 player does exactly what I needed it to do. It plays mp3s, videos, takes and views pictures, FM radio and the ability to record the radio, calculator, stopwatch, and ebook reader. The keys are a little counter-intuitive however. When you are scrolling through the menus or through the music library, you press the left and right buttons instead of up and down. The M key brings the screen up a level. Unfortunately, the music library doesn't sort music very well and it's not very obvious how to add a track to a custom playlist. There is no volume button on the player, but you can adjust the volume by pressing the center button while playing a song and then the left and right keys to adjust. I had the same issues a few people reviewed regarding the player not powering when moving the button to "on" unless it was "jump-started" by a computer but I actually read the instructions and the player requires you to long hold the play/pause button for a few seconds and that will turn the screen on. Despite a few annoying quirks, the player is good for those on a budget.
on September 21, 2013
I bought this to use at the gym to listen to music/audio. It's very lightweight. that was important.But I think if I looked around I could have found something for $20 or under. It has camera and video recorder but If you don't plan on using them, it's not worth the overall price.

If you spend a little time to figure it out, you'll see it will work nicely. I was used to my old MP3 player which was LED and those are always easier to navigate through. If you are patient and a little tech savvy you can figure out how to navigate thru the buttons.ie, how to put music on hold, next song, back to menu , etc.
It was a little confusing at first, because it's not set up the way u think it should be, so u have to get accustomed to that.That's what I think frustrates some of these people who wrote reviews.

It didn't want to charge at first, but I think it was when you hit the menu button a second time it allowed the computer to charge it. I don't know, all of a sudden it started charging and I'm pretty sure that's why.

Sound is good,clear.Holds a charge a long time.
Initially, Windows Media Player didn't recognized the device, that's what I usually use to sync my devices/download songs. All I did was open windows explorer, (which recognized the device)and dragged the songs (that were in MP3 format) from my computer to the device .Boom! it's loaded!

I wouldn't buy it again if I could do it over again, but I'll get some use out of it, and like I say it's real lightweight.
on February 21, 2012
I received this product about a month ago and it has met all of my expectations. I needed a simple, inexpensive, lightweight mp3 player in order to run and work out with. This player is easy to organize, read, and change throughout songs while going on my runs. Being an avid runner I've broken phones, ipods, and other mp3 players due to dropping them while running and sweat in my armband. This little guy has kept up with me for the past few months and am glad that I decided to purchase this item.
on March 10, 2011
If you are over 22 do not order this device. I can't figure out how to make it work! I have worked all other devices for myself, friends and family but this one is absolutely impossible. It isn't compatible with anything. I will throw it away and buy something else from a far more trusted source.
on January 12, 2012
The main reason that I bought this Mp3 Player was to listen to Audiobooks from Audiobooks.com. They don't support this or any other generic Mp3 Player, so that is a negative for both products.
Then, the off/on switch didn't work so I sent it back. No further use.
on April 11, 2011
I received the item over a month ago, but did not get to use until now. Does not work at all. I paid over $50 of it.