|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Max Screen Resolution||1024x600 pixels|
|Processor||1.6 GHz ARM dual-core CORTEX A9 OMAP 4|
|RAM||1 GB DDR3|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||6 hours|
Visual Land Prestige Pro 7D Dual Core Tablet with 8GB of Memory, Google Play and Bonus Case (Royal Blue)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powered by an ARM Cortex Dual Core Processor, plus a high-performance Quad Core Mali GPU that delivers smooth and dynamic 3D graphics. The Prestige PRO was carefully designed and optimized with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
- With Onboard 8GB of Storage, 1GB DDR3 memory, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Backlit LED HD Screen with 1024x600 resolution, Capacitive Multi-touch, Front Camera, Speaker, Audio Jack and microUSB port, you have all the features needed to browse and install great apps right away on your Android tablet. No syncing, no wires, and over 1,000,000 apps to choose from Google Play. (Official Google Certified Device)
- Expand your capacity with the built-in microSDHC reader/slot, supporting up to an additional 32GB of storage.
- Available in multiple colors and Up to 8 hours Battery Life (5 days stand-by)
- Proudly based in the USA, Customer Support solution experts are available to answer your questions to improve your experience and increase satisfaction with our products, that come with a Comsumer Limited 1 Year Warranty!
Top Customer Reviews
The battery life has gotten progressively terrible and the volume buttons stick out on the side which makes it incredibly hard to put in a tablet mount. We've ended up replacing this with an iPad Mini (which has MUCH better battery life). I used a warranty claim on the battery situation - we were down to about 90 minutes or so of functionality before it would just die, that will never last a plane ride- and upgraded.
1) Price. Hands down the price. I snagged this thing on sale at a store that has an in-house warranty program. If it gets broken, eats itself, stops charging, whatever, I get my money back - the cost of the replacement plan.
2) 7" tablet, good for little hands
3) Android is decent with the plug, play, drop and external memory expansion - this has all of the above and has a convenient Micro SD slot.
4) No mechanical home button. If you have a toddler and an apple product, you know exactly what I mean. If I have to hear, "Siri not available", one more time, I might lose it.
5) If he throws this and breaks it, I won't be heartbroken.Read more ›
Compact and lightweight
Works decent enough with a good wifi connection
Android. Google play ready
Screen is VERY hard to read even when sitting in an office.
SOUND is horrible. You can't hear anything even if its turned all the way up.
SLOW slow slow. To pull up the keyboard to type anything, there's a severe lag.
Battery life is non existent. Have access to power at all times when using. There is no such thing as quick charging on this product.
NO bluetooth. So you can't even connect this thing to a keyboard or external speaker.
It heats up quite hot and have found that the case is necessary for long durations of use. Especially if you have this plugged in while using. HOT!
Overall, I only use this for playing games to pass the time away. Clash of Clans to be specific. To chat or type on this keyboard is a royal pain. Because the processor is so slow, you are subject to constant misspelling. There is no auto correct either.
I don't know what is the problem with the screen but it seems to almost be a privacy filter or something. So much so, even the USER has to hold it at a certain angle to be able to see the screen well. This tablet works best in a dark room. The only time I can hear anything from its speaker is at night when everyones asleep.
As stated earlier, the wallet is the best part of the whole package.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this tablet as a Christmas gift for my daughter during a black Friday sale from target for $39.99. Read morePublished 4 months ago by DHOP
At first my tablet was really fast and cozy to use but later is started to lag allot so I factory reset it and now its perfect! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Fernando
We have had this piece of junk for 4 days. My daughter and myself are so disappointed. This tablet crashes constantly, freezes up, locks on the home screen and I bet I have... Read morePublished 7 months ago by ashley
tablet is not coming on they not good only the case is good its a reap offPublished 8 months ago by sugar
So much bloatware, so little ability to do anything about it. I can disable a lot of stuff but it's still there, and moving things to the SD card really doesn't help at all, there... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Recent customer