4.0 out of 5 stars Compact but takes some time to get used to interface.
This player has a good speaker for its size. The clip is strong but the buttons can be unresponsive sometimes. Whenever you first get it you can get angry trying to use it because it is hard to navigate between files and songs. You get used to it after awhile. The screen is small but readable. It has a text reader and telephone book (?)
Published 22 months ago by KatyTX

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but it works
This is a cheap MP3 payer because of the following: 1. The buttons are not always responsive. 2. The sequence of button pressing used to navigate around does not always make it do what you pressed it to do making it sometimes respond like the software is buggy - can be frustrating to repeat your steps over and over. 3. The forward and back buttons are so small that...
Published on September 25, 2010 by J. A. Garcia

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage- unusable, January 13, 2011
Got this as a christmas gift, so can't return it. Completely worthless--my PC won't recognize it on either Windows Vista or XP, so all I can use is the radio. Even then, a full charge gave me a little over an hour. There is no manual--only a very amateurish and unhelpful few paragraphs on their website. They did not respond to a support query.

The sound quality, when it's there, is actually quite good, and the ear buds are excellent. Unfortunately, they're the only salvagable thing. The rest goes in the trash, and I'll look for a name brand to replace.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible speakers, February 24, 2011
I bought this primarily for the fact it had an external speaker. My pre-schooler loves holding my phone and listening to music so I thought this would work for him. The quality of the speaker is beyond pathetic. I have not even tried much of anything else with this mp3 player since it does not suit my needs. THe overall quality is cheap. I wasn't expecting much as far as quality but I expected a lot more from the speaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars MP3 player w/clip, February 8, 2013
Was a nice little player, the clip was nice and it lasted a year for a 4 year old. So all in all I'd say that's a pretty good player. She didn't even break the clip off. She did eventually break the player, and normally one wouldn't give one to a 4 year old but it a relatively cheap gift, and then she left her sister and mothers alone. Easy to use and to download music on. It's even grandma friendly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent., December 3, 2012
This lasted me a few months. I liked the display and the size. It had a clip where you can attach it to your clothes. It downloaded songs pretty well but didn't stopped working after a few months. Not happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, November 26, 2012
I bought this as a gift. It is much smaller in person than I realized when purchasing it, but it's a decent player to exercise with. It's not fancy, but it works.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, January 28, 2012
this item, will not charge in socket, takes 2 days pluged in to computer to charge, then it only last 6 hrs. will not take 3/4 of the music I had to put on it. waste of money and time. Still had to buy one that would work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 6, 2012
I bought this for my mom for Christmas & she loves it. It works great and its easy for her to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars mp3 player, December 25, 2011
every thing I expected ... wonderful . My Husband really enjoyed opening this on Christmas .. It is the right size, Now he can enjoy all his favorite music all on one little device.

2.0 out of 5 stars Visual Land V Clip/USED, October 18, 2011
This review is from: Visual Land V-Clip Pro 2 GB MP3 Player with Clip, Speaker and MicroSD Slot (Black) (Electronics)
Do not buy a USED product,It work but it will STOP after a few day or week of playing. Just buy a NEW one with a warrenty, used or new it play FINE.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS THING!!!, October 13, 2011
When I first got this "thing"... Um... Can't really call it a player 'cause the darn thing hasn't played anything...

Okay...

I had to replace the "thing" when it first arrived 'cause it didn't play at all right out the package...

The replacement worked... but... the "thing" didn't last long enough for me to enjoy my music... sheesh...

Amazon... Take my advise and stop selling this item 'cause your customers are being ripped off!!!

A loyal Amazon Customer here who has never been disappointed until now...