Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 13, 2012
woukd be fun, except has too many huge bugs. do they not test the game?

- when trying to exit the game, the app freezes
- when shooting from long distances, ball disappears right when shot, counts it as a miss
- fireball powerup automatically disappears right when shot, counts it as a miss
- above two bugs makes it near impossible to complete goals such as "4 clean shots in a row" and "shoot 90%"
on April 25, 2012
Wow as soon as I installed it my phone started glitching. I uninstall and fixed. Coincidence? Or proof of data mining? You be the judge. Not worth download. Take away the shady permissions and respect our privacy then maybe play it.
on April 26, 2012
it wont load. it loaded the first time and it was a blast but it wont load after that it keeps telling me to force close it so I wouldn't buy this at all it is definantly not worth 99¢. I wouldn't even pay 9¢ for this app!!!!!!!!!!
on December 8, 2013
99% of the shots just vanish this games is such a rip off if I could give 1/2 stars I wouldn't even do that. DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND PURCHASE THIS GAME
on April 26, 2012
This game was a lot better when it was "Tip-Off". Direct copy of gameplay, with lackluster graphics and weak controls. Just get Tip-Off instead, it's free and better! (not affiliated, btw)
on March 15, 2014
Stupid useless games....kids dont like them so their sruck on my review pwge and wont go away until somebody writes something.
on April 26, 2012
I usually check my faotd first thing but yesterday I didn't get around to it until almost midnight. Thank goodness I remembered. Love it. Played for an hour before I realized it was past my bedtime. I'm not worried about downloading spies on my kindle.
on April 25, 2012
When I see OpenFeint attached, it is an automatic 1star without a download because a 0 is not available. At least the Corleone Family were honest about stealing from you. Save time, do not download, just email the developer your SSN, bank account numbers and anything else you like to share with the world.
droid bionic
errors with shaders on open
cant see text
I tried playing the game but it did not work properly
uses unneeded permissions
uninstalled
on April 25, 2012
This app had the posionous data mining service called openfeint!. . . according to these reviewers they use this medevil service to find everything about you lol. Also this app is frustrating and makes you miss basketball shots... why not just play outside instead troololol 1 star for faotd :D (mad yet?)
Ps. I also prefer street fighter hockey lol, it is the truest way to play a sport hahaha