4.0 out of 5 stars No Appetite!!
I just took my first citripower plus capsule an hour before my lunch. I was completely famished, and then as I ate my whole wheat chicken wrap, my hunger vanished. It's an hour later and I am still completely stuffed! This stuff works better than any appetite suppressant I have yet to try. I will see how it goes.
Published 23 months ago by guitarheroine91

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
Great price but doesn't seem to be working. Not sure if this product is no good or I'm not doing something right.
Published 18 months ago by Linda Sargent

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Vita plus Citri Power Plus Chromium Pico, 60 CAPS (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars No Appetite!!, December 12, 2012