Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM
asked by CC on April 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 64 answers
A
MacGuffin answered on April 18, 2012
Comment | 54 of 64 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I juice and blend but if I HAD to go with just one, it would be the Vitamix.
MacGuffin answered on July 29, 2012
Comments (2) | 15 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've heard both sides. Those that Juice say it goes into the bloodstream without having to digest. Helpful if you have a sensitve system or have an illness. It does cause a spike in blood sugar. That was a problem for me when juicing sweet veggies like carrots and beets. Some of us fans of using a vitamix prefer the fiber, I like feeling full after a smoothie. I'd be interested in hearing what MacGuffin has to say.
Lori Gayle answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
BK answered on January 13, 2014
Comment (1) | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mary J. Lightbody answered on March 25, 2013
Comments (5) | 16 of 18 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Karl K. answered on February 4, 2013
Comments (10) | 39 of 50 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Vitamix is not a juicer but a blender. These are two different things. A juicer, the Breville eliminates the pulp and is good for fresh vegetable and fruit juices. Vitamix does many things, one of which it will blend vegetables into a liquid leaving in all the pulp and fiber. I have both machines and use them for different things. Too long to explain here.
V. Schreier answered on September 29, 2012
Comment | 26 of 32 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, squeezing Vita-produce through bags is a PITA but at least you know you want to juice. Still, I wish you'd ordered a commercial Champion in black--they give a much better quality juice than the Breville and they're still made here. Do some research here on Amazon--a Champion lasts forever (I still have the one I bought in '88 and it works fine).
MacGuffin answered on July 18, 2012
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
MacGuffin answered on April 18, 2012
Comment | 18 of 25 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Forgot to add to my previous post. After a 2 week juice detox (Martha Vineyard detox) using the Breville juicer, I only lost 5 lbs. I know this is not the norm.
Lori Gayle answered on July 29, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

See all questions about this product