Which Vita-Mix should I buy? So, I'm totally overwhelmed by the various Vita-Mix models for sale on Amazon and on the Vita-Mix website. Does anyone have an opinion as to which model is the best?
asked by GirlEsq on February 19, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
votes
I got the 5200 and I'm very happy!! It is so powerful and amazing!! I use it at least once a day. I have my morning smoothie (apple, banana, tsp chia seeds, tsp hemp seeds, handful kale/spinach, and a cup/cup and a half of water! Delicious!!

I've also made hot soups, hot drinks, sorbets, almond milk and almond butter!! Its so incredible!! My old blender used to struggle with the softest of fruit or veggies and leave stuff in chunks and my almond milk used to leave large pieces and was watery and flavorless, but in my vitamix its heavenly and smooth and with a delicious almond flavor.

Mine came with a recipe book. If you buy the raw food version, you get a raw food book and a nut bag. The turbo vs and the 5200 are the same thing! Just one is touted as regular food the other sold as for raw cuisine - its the same model tho. I just got the 5200 standard because i wanted the red one.
calc chick answered on September 25, 2011

A
votes
Bought a reburb from the Vita-mix website. The 5200. I bought one that QVC had and there was something terribly wrong with it.

The one purchased from Vitamix is perfect. So powerful!
Mary Kellogg answered on September 18, 2011

A
votes
Appliances purchased on QVC are not the same thing you'd purchase from the manufacturer or Amazon. I learned that when I took my Electrolux vacuum cleaner in for repairs to the Electrolux store/repair shop in my city. Shop owner told me motor is different, which was why it appeared to be such a deal.
R. Moore answered on December 20, 2011

A
votes
Wich is the best vitamix blender
gezim breznica answered on January 17, 2014

A
votes
All of the vitamixs' do the same thing...some just have more bells and whistles than the others. If you're on a budget, they sell refurbished ones for like less than $300.
Loves to read answered on February 18, 2014

A
votes
which vitamix should i buy for my home
Deirdre S. answered on August 7, 2013

A
votes
I want a Vitamix blender that will perform ALL the functions that the touted Health Master claims to do......liquefy any veg or fruit for healthy drinks, make flour, make nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets and ice creams /yogurt...also soups right in the container. I have a wonderful Cuisinart blender and also a food processor. I want to be able to blend ice w/my fruits or veggies....neither appliance will do that well. Want to make healthy drinks for breakfast and lunch and then eat regular dinner, hoping for wt. loss and better health!!!
Kate answered on June 18, 2012

A
votes
I would like a refurb or a second hand by a from the Vita Mix,, 5200, with all the parts.

Any ideas?
nancy j meehan answered on January 14, 2012

A
votes
Vita Prep or Vita Mix 5200?
Rajesh Jain answered on May 26, 2009

A
votes
I just bought the new one from QVC that will fit under the counter.. The container is fatter and shorter.. Love it so far.
P. Martin answered on September 9, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

ARRAY(0x9a5e2180)