Both Vita and 3DS (wth Pre Order bonus item) pages are live again. Why?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2012 5:15:56 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
At the time of this post, both the "pre-order bonus" pages are live again with the ability to pre-order, rather than "notify me when it becomes available". So are they giving those who pre-ordered originally a chance to resubmit an order, or did someone goof up and made them both available for pre-order when they shouldn't be?

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item) - PlayStation Vita (Vita w/pre-order bonus)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: with Pre order Bonus Item - Nintendo 3DS (3DS w/pre-order bonus)

Any ideas?

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 7:17:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 22, 2012 7:59:46 AM PDT
Xeno says:
I actually missed out on these new listings. By the time I clicked they were sold out. Thing I dont understand is that if Amazon is willing to make a third wave or new listing, why not upgrade those who pre-ordered early (like me)? Anyways, I'm still looking forward to the game.

EDIT: Link went live again. Taking my chances and pre-ordered. I figure it can't hurt to pre-order the new third wave (assuming it real and not an amazon error).

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2012 9:46:21 AM PDT
Dawn M says:
My theory? Some glitch in the system, that for whatever reason regardless of pre-order date, the system would tell the fulfillment crews to package it as a standard edition, while pre-order bundles will be packaged correctly. Seems like a little bit of a reach, but it's the best I have.

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 6:52:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 23, 2012 12:23:21 PM PDT
Sheex says:
The links posted above are dead now, just so everyone knows. Try them and make sure, and good luck if you do, but don't get your hopes up. If you didn't get in on this last minute scramble for inoculations I guess you'll have to try a scalper or wait until Aksys decides to sell them individually.

Edit: Keep trying the links if you REALLY want the watch, as I have seen the links (specifically the VITA link), go back up for a short amount of time with the option to buy with the preorder bonus, before becoming dead again and directing people to the scalpers. Good luck everyone!

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 1:56:57 PM PDT
Xeno says:
Just to let people know I did get the watch using this listing (which is obviously sold out by now). I was surprised I got the bonus item in the mail after all that's been going on the past week. I feel sorry for those who narrowly missed out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Nintendo 3DS
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Nintendo 3DS by Aksys (Nintendo 3DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (166)