Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > PlayStation Vita - Wifi forum

Vita put PS4 on hold.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2014 2:11:09 PM PST
Geraldb78 says:
Finally picking up Call of Duty, Killzone, Dragons Crown, All Stars and DOA5. This little guy next to my 3DS has become one of my favorite units. I was gonna get a PS4 after they fix the bugs. I figured while I wait I would finally start using my Vita. Both the 3DS and Vita give me so much play time that my Wii U, PS3 and 360 are no longer getting much play time. I decided to hold off on PS4 since most of my time is spent on handhelds.

Its a shame to hear the negativity on this device, its a amazing unit. Would be nice to have PS2 digital downloads and full PS1 digital support. Would also be nice to get a Twisted Metal game.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2014 6:43:01 AM PST
WolfPup says:
Yeah, it's pretty great...nice screen, first handheld with dual analog sticks, and a last gen level of power, so if publishers are willing to spend the money, it can do good versions of last gen games!

I've got like 40+ games for it so far, though am holding off playing it until I finish my DS/3DS/PSP games...

Although I may have to make an exception for Assassin's Creed, as I want to play it BEFORE playing 4 (which I also own for PS4 LOL)

Bought Call of Duty too even though it's not supposed to be very good :( Wish they'd just paid to put the actual yearly game on Vita instead of an iffy developer (NSpace) and then not giving them enough time/money to actually do it right.

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 12:10:11 AM PST
Geraldb78 says:
Its getting left behind a little, but I am happy playing PSP and PS1 titles. I hope to get PS2 titles in the future. The Bouncer, Haunting Grounds, Twisted Metal Black, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, Harvest Moon Save The Homeland, Ico, Max Payne, The Punisher, and Twisted Metal Head On.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2014
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation Vita - Wifi
PlayStation Vita - Wifi by Sony (PlayStation Vita)
4.3 out of 5 stars (830)