5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
I recently bought a scale and I thought it was a decent scale. But when I found this on Groupon on sale I couldn't help but buy it because of its awesome price. I have to say it was risky because there was no review anywhere on this product. I think this was the best deal ever! This scale is defiantly worth the price.
This scale is very precise, unlike most digital...
Published 20 months ago by kkaattt

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst scale ever
Published 11 months ago by Caitlin Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
This scale is very precise, unlike most digital scales which tend to keep you at a set number (I weigh myself a lot). This scale detects every change in weight. It also detects bone density and it shows fat, and water percent if you wait just a few extra seconds.
I would recommend this product to everyone who weighs themselves often and who like to take into consideration water, fat and bone percentages. If you do not care about those things, and do not weigh yourself often then I would recommend a cheaper product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Proffesional, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
I'm very happy i bought this item , it's very accurate , actually i just had my measurements as BF, Muscles% , hydration % taken in the gym last week with a very professional heavy duty machine , the results that this analyzer showed me is almost as what the gym machine showed , the gym machine showed 19.5% BF this showed 20.5% , so the difference is around 0.5-1.5% max which is very good , other products might go up as 2-5% difference which is huge !
very good design elegant and easy to use , i high recommend this product !

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than your scale, December 5, 2012
Steven (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
I've had this for about 3 months now. I purchased it to replace my previous "body fat analyzer scale" which I got from a box store for significantly more than this. Compared to this scale it was junk.

This scale takes readings very quickly and shows you how accurate the weight measurements are by adjusting in real time. If you shift around your displayed weight changes. Helps me to have confidence that it's doing something.

The really impressive feature is the analyzer. Put in your information, which is a painless process, there is also a manual if you get confused. The estimates are far more accurate than my previous scale. Many of these scales use a simple BMI style sliding scale. If you step on while holding a weight it will say you suddenly have 10% more body fat. The whole point of the EMI scales is to get away from those types of biases.

This scale manages to do that much more effectively. While there is still some bias based on "activity level" my immediate results were much closed to my expected numbers and have continue to reflect changes in my body comp over the last few months.

One final perk, it will attempt to pick which preset is your automatically. No need to select P1 every time to get results. Just step on and it will identify which preset you are based on your previous weight measurements. Very slick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
I bought this scale somewhere else and it works fine. Of course the percentages and weight fluctuates as you go throughout your day. I'm 5'4" and average at 145 pounds. It's not a hassle to use, but it'd be nice if the readings would stay on the screen longer. The buttons on the right don't get in the way for me or my sister. I guess it just depends on how you step on the scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
This scale is perfect for exact measurements and a nice look that will go with any decor. I use it for medical heart related reasons to chart an exact weight every day. I have one for our home and a vacation house. One scale did not work and the company immediately replaced it. Great service and product support.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst scale ever, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
The actual scale isn't actually so bad. It worked very well for about a month, letting me know my weight, body fat, and other great things. It was very accurate, which was great when I was losing weight. But now, every time I step on, the little knobs on the bottom push down and make the scale read as 10-100 pounds less than usual. It is beyond frustrating. I wouldn't purchase this scale knowing that would happen again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap., March 9, 2014
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
I actually bought this scale on Groupon, reading reviewed on here is what made me decide to purchase it I'm glad though I didn't pay the prices you did!!! I think unless it was in the exact same spot on a concrete floor could I say this was good. It's very temperamental, if you move it, you have to step on and let it zero out each time, otherwise the weight can be off by 20lbs or more. You can step on it and say "wow really?" then think better of it and weigh yourself again and get a completely different weight :/ It seems the linoleum flooring of my bathroom is "too soft". I store it under my sink and pull it out, so each time have to let it rebalance. I've found by stepping in the middle is the only way to get an accurate weight, which completely defeats why I bought this scale - as you only get all of the other info by stepping on the edges. I'm not so sure about the percentages either, if so then I have severe osteoporosis (I'm 31).

1.0 out of 5 stars I also have a problem with this scale.... defective or poor quality?, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
I have this scale and I also have been experiencing the same difficulty that another reviewer posted. When I step on the scale the rubber feet which is where all the weighing mechanism is built into slide and it throws the weight off by 100 lbs or more. I share the same frustration with this and used to be able to pick it up and mess with the feet set it back down and step on it again, but now that is getting more and more difficult. Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
I first had a scale (a dial type) that would lose calibration over a short period of time. I repeatedly had to adjust the dial to read "0" without any weight on it, which made me wonder if the mechanics of the scale were losing accuracy in reading my weight.

Then I had an electronic scale that for some reason would never read the same weight twice in a row. I would step on the scale, read the measurement, step off, and step on again...and I would have gained/lost up to 6 lbs! I had to move on from that one before too long.

I have none of those problems with this scale...great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool Scale, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000
This weight scale is super cool! Measures weight, muscle mass, bone density and fat percentage. This is exactly the scale I wanted!

Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer scale - VGP-3000