5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I love these and the price is better than boogie wipes. I love that they don't have perfume. You can get 25 Johnson&Johnson wipes for $2.49 at target(same price per wipe), but they are really smelly - like cheap colgne. These are exactly what I wanted and I highly recommend this product!
Published on March 22, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Moist but not liking the scent
This product works really well; although, being fragrance free there's still a scent on these wipes that is not pleasing to me. It's very convenient and light to carry in the diaper bag or for travel. I've normally had to squeeze some of the excess moisture out of the wipe before use.
Published on August 27, 2011 by NanaLin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cloths, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Vital Baby Fragrance Free Hand and Face Wipes, 30 Pack (Baby Product)
Works well for cleaning up messes while we are on the go and they are soft and fragrance free which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, July 20, 2011
FBlair (Fremont, CA) - See all my reviews
I love everything about these wipes EXCEPT that they only come in packets of 30. My daughter easily goes through 4 of these at every feeding (she's 7 months old and not quite clear on the concept of food staying in the mouth), so it would be great if they came in a larger package. However, these small packages are indispensible for when I have to feed her on the go, since they fit easily into the pocket of the diaper bag. The amount of moisture is perfect, they never irritate her skin, and they have great absorbency. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes for convenience and price, June 6, 2011
These are wonderful wipes! They're cheap and they work on everything from faces, fingers, pacifiers, toys, highchair tray, etc. Wouldn't leave the house without them! Have even given as part of a baby gift and they love 'em too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Affordable Wipes, May 21, 2011
Wasn't looking or the major name brand hand/face wipes b/c of the harsher ingredients. This one does it for us. The little one doesn't mind the feel of it on her face which is great! will continue purchasing these...

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful for baby's runny nose - but a bit too moist, April 29, 2011
I purchased these wipes as a cheaper alternative to Boogie Wipes. I appreciate that they are fragrance free and they work well with my infant's runny nose - having a soft, wet wipe causes less fuss (daughter seems to prefer this over a cloth or tissue) and they are great to use when she gets up from a nap with dried snot on her cheeks and nostrils. However these wipes are a bit too moist when you pull them out of the pack, and sometimes the snot just rubs around and doesn't get as clean. I didn't notice this problem when I used Boogie Wipes. I like to use the wipe as much as possible, like on several big sneezes (to save money), so I end up leaving the wipe out of the pack to re-use later, and it stays moist - but drier - for a couple of hours. A decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great!!!, January 13, 2012
SkyeNoir (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
I just got these yesterday, and the packaging is pretty small, which made me think the wipes would be small. I felt disappointed before even opening the package. Today when my daughter had her daily Mum Mums treat, I went to use these when she was done. If you know anything about Mum Mums, you know they turn into glue on a baby's hands and face when they are covered in spit. I opened these up and pulled one out, completely thinking I had pulled out two wipes and not just one because it looked too large to be just one wipe. To my surprise it WAS only one wipe! They are really big, which is great because dirty babies need big wipes! They worked like a dream getting the Mum Mum paste off of her face and hands. They are soft but have enough texture to do the job, wet but not too wet, they have no fragrance and my baby wasn't annoyed by the wipe at all. The packaging is small, has a plastic lid over the wipe slot, and only one wipe came out at a time, which is a rarity in wipes with this kind of packaging. I will definitely be buying these again for home and the diaper bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby wipes -- hands down!, December 19, 2011
These are by far the best baby hand and face wipes I have come across -- mainly because they are fragrance free. Why would you want fragrance on something you're going to put on your baby's mouth and hands? Johnson & Johnson's baby face wipes wreak of heavy perfume. I'm allergic to perfume so it's crucial it doesn't contain any. These wipes are also paraben free. They're made in the UK. I can't seem to find them anywhere in the US. I wish they had more than 30 wipes per pack. Highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›