5.0 out of 5 stars Floating ducks
I love these ducks. I used them for a duck themed baby shower, and floated them in blue water. They were a huge success. Reading reviews online, had me a little worried that some rubber ducks do not float; however, these do!!!! The guests loved them, and now my little niece is playing with them.
Published on July 5, 2012 by Regina Bolding

2.0 out of 5 stars Ducks float face down
Got these for our 1 year old to play with in the bath tub. They float face down in bath, are very small in size, and fill with bath water that's impossible to clean out.
Published on September 15, 2012 by Nicole

2.0 out of 5 stars Ducks float face down, September 15, 2012
This review is from: Vital Baby Play 'n' Splash Family, Ducks, 3 Pack (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Duck was not as pictured., March 16, 2013
The three ducks that I got look different - they each have a cartoonish-looking purple snorkeling mask on instead of being the classic yellow duck featured in the picture for this product. I'm very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floating ducks, July 5, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Aren't the ducks you get..., May 21, 2013
The ones you get have goggle masks on and if you are planning on using them in a pool or bathtub to float around, the two smaller ones ten to flip upside down :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, April 24, 2013
I received the "pimp ducks" as described in other reviews. Ducks came wearing green hats and sunglasses instead of the standard two eyes and beak as pictured. Do not buy if you are relying on the picture. The quality seems good enough if you just want any kind of duck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all like the picture, April 17, 2013
Not the ducks that I ordered. Very disappointed!!!! Since it was the topper for my friends baby shower cake. Was supposed to get yellow ducks instead I received black sunglasses and green hats!!! Not reliable! And I will be asking for my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as pictured, April 13, 2013
Casey K. Spitznagel (Saint Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these ducks hoping for a simple bath toy, and instead received three ducks with sunglasses and green hats. Nowhere on this page does it allow me to choose what type of duck I would like, nor does it warn me that I may be sent a different kind than is pictured. Disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, April 2, 2013
The ducks pictures are classic, yellow ducks. The ducks that arrived are wearing sun glasses and top hats. I double checked the description to be sure I didn't miss something, but there is no mention that the ducks might not be as pictured. I bought these for a baby shower, and the "pimp ducks" just don't fit the theme I was going for. They will be going back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Super small Play 'n' Splash Family, February 14, 2013
They're so small that it took me by surprise. I was really hoping for a 3.5" mom-duck with a couple of 2" to 1.5" duckies following her. Not really.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, July 16, 2013
These ducks do not float upright, which is very annoying. When squeezed they do make a good squeeking sound, but I don't like them floating on their side.