Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 15, 2012
Got these for our 1 year old to play with in the bath tub. They float face down in bath, are very small in size, and fill with bath water that's impossible to clean out.
on March 16, 2013
The three ducks that I got look different - they each have a cartoonish-looking purple snorkeling mask on instead of being the classic yellow duck featured in the picture for this product. I'm very disappointed.
on September 10, 2011
They're the perfect size for baby to play in the bath with and to learn how to grab. Nothing much else to say...the color hasn't worn off 4 months later and they don't squeak if that's what you're looking for.
33 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2013
The ducks pictures are classic, yellow ducks. The ducks that arrived are wearing sun glasses and top hats. I double checked the description to be sure I didn't miss something, but there is no mention that the ducks might not be as pictured. I bought these for a baby shower, and the "pimp ducks" just don't fit the theme I was going for. They will be going back.
on April 24, 2013
I received the "pimp ducks" as described in other reviews. Ducks came wearing green hats and sunglasses instead of the standard two eyes and beak as pictured. Do not buy if you are relying on the picture. The quality seems good enough if you just want any kind of duck.
on May 21, 2013
The ones you get have goggle masks on and if you are planning on using them in a pool or bathtub to float around, the two smaller ones ten to flip upside down :(
on April 17, 2013
Not the ducks that I ordered. Very disappointed!!!! Since it was the topper for my friends baby shower cake. Was supposed to get yellow ducks instead I received black sunglasses and green hats!!! Not reliable! And I will be asking for my money back.
on February 14, 2013
They're so small that it took me by surprise. I was really hoping for a 3.5" mom-duck with a couple of 2" to 1.5" duckies following her. Not really.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 5, 2015
Not so great. They don't float upright which distresses the baby. I don't like having to squeeze the water out of them either. The grandfather doesn't like them being left in the tub when he gets in to take a shower and steps on them. Then they squawk at him in an obnoxious manner. All in all, I guess you get what you pay for and these were not very expensive.
on July 5, 2012
I love these ducks. I used them for a duck themed baby shower, and floated them in blue water. They were a huge success. Reading reviews online, had me a little worried that some rubber ducks do not float; however, these do!!!! The guests loved them, and now my little niece is playing with them.