Is Joe Vitale the Adolf Hitler of Scam Marketing?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2007 5:31:45 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 18, 2008 12:53:33 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2007 7:08:06 PM PST
Right On!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2007 4:43:47 PM PST
As I said before Amazon dishonestly deleted my comment,
I do not think Joe Vitale is that important but I would never trust him.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2007 11:50:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2007 10:14:46 AM PST
I would never trust Joe Vitale in any way.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2007 9:59:06 PM PST
Thom King says:
I would never trust a scam marketer like Joe Vitale.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2007 10:19:35 AM PST
Marilyn Fox says:
Clearly Joe Vitale is nothing but a scam marketer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2008 10:42:06 AM PST
John Pearson says:
I would say a "spiritual" book by Joe Vitale is like a book on race by Adolf Hitler.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2008 6:14:11 PM PST
Here is more evidence:

more of the same garbage, November 1, 2007
By Victor Allen "thinking in Idaho" (Idaho Falls, ID United States) -
(REAL NAME)
Why does Amazon remove all negative reviews of this book. I have reviewed it four times
(always with a one star rating) and every time, my review is removed. Likewise, every other
one star rating (and there have been a lot of them) are removed. Amazon dishonesty on
open display, just like Joe Vitale's.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2008 1:13:04 PM PST
Joe Vitale certainly acts like he is the Adolf Hitler of marketing.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2008 9:35:58 AM PST
We must agree with you all.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2008 6:03:18 PM PDT
The Gypsy says:
Dear Samantha,
While I appreciate and understand the fact that you extracted NOTHING positive from Joe Vitale's book The Key, and I do respect your right to your opinion.. However don't you think its a bit harsh considering the number of people he does help.

I would invite you and all the other fine people who have posted slanderous comments on the web about the Key to understand that Our "outer" world is merely a reflection of the "inner".

When we start easing up a bit on the judgements and begin to look at things from the more optimistic angle like, what CAN I get out of this book rather than call it a rip-off, I guarantee you that you will get some value for your money.

At any rate, I wish you all the best!

Aymee

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2008 10:19:13 AM PDT
P.A.M. says:
Gypsy
I love the way you handled this post! It makes me sick when I come on here and see all the negative comments that trash authors on here, so very negative!!!! Everyone has the right to make comments about the books they read but to verbally attack the authors???? When did people become so rude???? Whatever happened to posivity? My question is this to the ones who have chosen to trash authors on here, do you know these people personally,did they do something to tick you off , what????? There is enough negativity in this world without finding it on here. Kindness gets you further than being nasty anyday.

Posted on Mar 19, 2009 2:24:56 PM PDT
M. Jasso says:
Hey everyone! Lighten up! Joe's stuff really works...that is if you get up off your lazy behind and put forth the effort. There is no magic pill. People are broke, fat, lazy and depressed because they want to be otherwise, they would be fit, healthy, rich and fulfilled. You want something? Then go get it!
Stay healthy America!
www.lessonsinhealth.com Coming soon!
Marco in Dallas!

Posted on Aug 11, 2009 2:53:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 11, 2009 3:00:51 PM PDT
Harry Shade says:
It is one thing to give an honest, open, helpful review of a book and its author. It is totally something else to compare someone to Hitler. Everyone has a right to their opinion but let's try and use the Golden rule here.

Why do people think it is alright to say such harsh things about someone else? Would they like it if it was done to them? I would venture to say no they would not.

Quite frankly these harsh reviews say more about the person leaving them, then who or what they are reviewing. In many cases, those that do such things are unhappy with where they are in their life and jealous of those that have made something of their life. In other cases, people are just mean and vindictive for no other reason that to be mean and vindictive. Either way, that is truly no way to go through life.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Joe Vitale is a saint and can do no wrong. I am saying however that we all should take time to really think about what we are saying, writing or posting and how it will not only effect the person it is directed to but what does it say about us.

Harry Shade
Author - Rare Sense: One Day It Will Be Common : A Practical Guide to a Fulfilled & Balanced Life.

Posted on Aug 13, 2009 11:13:36 AM PDT
You are obviously one of Joe "Adolf Hitler" Vitale's paid scammers. You are disgusting!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2010 9:00:52 PM PDT
http://www.banksnet.com/articles/thesecretyouneedtoknowaboutthesecret.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2010 4:30:26 PM PDT
Hi Casey, We are sorry, we forgive you and we love you! Also Adolf Hitler spread hatred, such as you are doing, Joe Vitale spreads love and positive thinking. Hmmm However, we all know that if a person is not open to the positive way of life you can not make them open, so once again Casey We are sorry, we forgive you and we love you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2010 4:32:05 PM PDT
Apparently that is not true, your post is still here.

Posted on Jul 5, 2010 6:01:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 5, 2010 6:01:44 PM PDT
Casey, your observations "are worthless and ineffective" because your mindset comes from many years sitting on your shoulders...come out and smell the roses instead of the stench of your backwards thinking...it smells MUCH better...I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me and thank you for giving me the opportunity to set you straight!

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 10:43:49 PM PDT
as I said:
You are obviously one of Joe "Adolf Hitler" Vitale's paid scammers. You are disgusting!

Your nonsense does not change the fact that the scumbag huckster Joe Vitale is the Adolf Hitler of the Internet

Posted on Nov 18, 2010 1:02:54 PM PST
Mathew Dixon says:
Haveing Joe and his books in my life has been one of the best things to ever happen to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2011 5:30:59 AM PST
John Pearson said: "I would say a "spiritual" book by Joe Vitale is like a book on race by Adolf Hitler."

To compare Joe Vitale to Adolph Hitler is an insult to Hitler.

Posted on May 7, 2012 9:22:58 AM PDT
I think Joe Vitale is good at attracting Cheese Burgers. Dude attract a diet and you'd be a much better marketer of your repackaged physcobable. As Bruce Lee said "the body is the temple of the soul".

For any readers of the big book of AA will all of wisdom and more without the marketing gimics.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2013 4:56:40 AM PDT
After having studied most of the material put out by those involved with the masters of the secret I realized, they made it all up. While I get the idea that positive thinking is beneficial the models employed by this group are weak at best. There are 2 things that come to mind when adopting these stories. If you adopt this story you live it, and all the parameters involved. The next observation is if you buy into this story it seriously limits your ability to actually think for yourself. So having said that I wouldn't rate it either positive or negative. Its simply a story, a childhood fantasy.

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 11:03:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2014 11:08:34 PM PDT
Interesting how many scammers are involved with attacking Joe. I dont know a thing about him but here I am observing.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  20
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2007
Latest post:  Mar 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want by Joe Vitale (Hardcover - October 19, 2007)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (80)