Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Price:$44.95 - $49.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 2, 2012
I bought this for my wife... AND SHE LOVES IT!

She gets so much use out of it... she uses it as a casual baby bag (it's big enough put everything you need in it); she uses it as a travel bag (great for personal carry-on); and she uses it for a large purse, when she needs a larger purse.

It looks and functions great. She can pair with dress clothes and still look classy; she can also wear it with jeans. It has a simple, casual, sophistication about it. It's like a purse, messenger bag, backpack... speaking of, the strap modifies such that it can be worn as backpack. My wife uses it that way if she's carrying things that are heavier (books, camera, etc.).

Overall... very, very pleased with this purchase!
on July 20, 2012
I've been using this bag for over a month now and I love it. I can keep everything in it, its strong and durable and I take it everywhere. When I purchased it I had no clue it could be transformed into a backpack to so its great for school holds all my notebooks without a problem. I would recommend this bag to everyone.
on May 16, 2014
Absolutely freakin love it, and it also doubles as a backpack. Now that mothers day is over, I will see if I can put on my list to get another one, in canvas this time for my upcoming birthday. So many compartments, on both sides and in the front for everything to have its place. My kids always said I was a organizer freak, and I am. Thanks for making such a great fun everything bag!
on January 27, 2013
Okay... So, I'll admit I'm the type of girl that collects shoes and handbags like I'm stocking up for a shortage. With that being said, I really like this purse! I have a couple of Vitalio Vera handbags and I always love them. They look more high end and expensive than what you actually pay for them.

This particular Virginia style is great, the hardware on the purse is nice and strong and the front has snap buttons with magnets. You don't need to worry about constantly messing with the buckles to have access into the purse. It can also can be converted into a backpack that is perfect for when you want your hands free. The leather-like material is very nice and real looking up close, which is great and has no strange smell. This purse actually reminds me of a few Ugg Australia messenger bags and some classic coach satchels Ive seen for hundreds of dollars in department stores.

I rated it three stars due to the fact that Its a nice size bag, but I felt like the pictures online are slightly misleading and I thought it was bigger than it actually is. Make sure you have the dimensions really visualized and know what you want to use this bag for before you buy it.
on December 18, 2014
I attend an early college, and that entitles me to carry heavy books. The bag was very sturdy and i took my chances despite the reviews saying it would break. It did break :( but because i was running with it on my side and i had very heavy books in it. i recommend it to anyone who will not be running with heavy books
on September 17, 2014
I bought this product a while ago and used it every day for my college classes, but eventually the weight was too much for it. The bag held up great, but the strap broke (the clip to be specific & the material around said clip). I believe it can be fixed or replaced somehow, so I'm not too worried about it, but for the price, I expected a little more use out of it before I had any issues. Other than that I love the piece and got many compliments on it on a daily basis.
on April 25, 2014
Love the look, Love the pockets. Really like that it has a zipper. I don't like the closure snaps. It should be positioned with the snaps on the bag not the flap. Its a hassle to open and close all the time. Probably won't buy it again but its good enough for now.
on September 1, 2013
Bought this for my daughter. She loved it until the metal rings on the straps broke less than 6 months after I bought it. No return, no refund, no replacement, even though it obviously should be made to last longer. A ripoff!
on September 25, 2014
I purchased this to carry my Surface 2 and a few personal items. The bag despite coming up under laptop bag search is not conducive for what I wanted. It is more of a purse style bag. Although if you were carrying a smaller tablet (7') this might work better.
on October 24, 2013
I absolutely loved this bag and I got so many compliments on it. BUT the metal rings that hold the straps attached to the bag broke!!!! I was so upset. That is why I gave it a low rating. I love this bag, but I wish it was better quality.

See 1 answered question