5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG!
I bought this for my wife... AND SHE LOVES IT!

She gets so much use out of it... she uses it as a casual baby bag (it's big enough put everything you need in it); she uses it as a travel bag (great for personal carry-on); and she uses it for a large purse, when she needs a larger purse.

It looks and functions great. She can pair with dress clothes...
Published on August 2, 2012 by warrior_up

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse, a little smaller than I thought
Okay... So, I'll admit I'm the type of girl that collects shoes and handbags like I'm stocking up for a shortage. With that being said, I really like this purse! I have a couple of Vitalio Vera handbags and I always love them. They look more high end and expensive than what you actually pay for them.

This particular Virginia style is great, the hardware on the...
Published 20 months ago by MayMay

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG!, August 2, 2012
I bought this for my wife... AND SHE LOVES IT!

It looks and functions great. She can pair with dress clothes and still look classy; she can also wear it with jeans. It has a simple, casual, sophistication about it. It's like a purse, messenger bag, backpack... speaking of, the strap modifies such that it can be worn as backpack. My wife uses it that way if she's carrying things that are heavier (books, camera, etc.).

Overall... very, very pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, July 20, 2012
I've been using this bag for over a month now and I love it. I can keep everything in it, its strong and durable and I take it everywhere. When I purchased it I had no clue it could be transformed into a backpack to so its great for school holds all my notebooks without a problem. I would recommend this bag to everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse, a little smaller than I thought, January 27, 2013
MayMay (Lenexa, Kansas) - See all my reviews

This particular Virginia style is great, the hardware on the purse is nice and strong and the front has snap buttons with magnets. You don't need to worry about constantly messing with the buckles to have access into the purse. It can also can be converted into a backpack that is perfect for when you want your hands free. The leather-like material is very nice and real looking up close, which is great and has no strange smell. This purse actually reminds me of a few Ugg Australia messenger bags and some classic coach satchels Ive seen for hundreds of dollars in department stores.

I rated it three stars due to the fact that Its a nice size bag, but I felt like the pictures online are slightly misleading and I thought it was bigger than it actually is. Make sure you have the dimensions really visualized and know what you want to use this bag for before you buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it, buuuuuuut.., September 17, 2014
I bought this product a while ago and used it every day for my college classes, but eventually the weight was too much for it. The bag held up great, but the strap broke (the clip to be specific & the material around said clip). I believe it can be fixed or replaced somehow, so I'm not too worried about it, but for the price, I expected a little more use out of it before I had any issues. Other than that I love the piece and got many compliments on it on a daily basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Simply Marvelous, May 16, 2014
Carolyn Smith Washington (Clinton, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Absolutely freakin love it, and it also doubles as a backpack. Now that mothers day is over, I will see if I can put on my list to get another one, in canvas this time for my upcoming birthday. So many compartments, on both sides and in the front for everything to have its place. My kids always said I was a organizer freak, and I am. Thanks for making such a great fun everything bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars The snaps are a hassle, April 25, 2014
Love the look, Love the pockets. Really like that it has a zipper. I don't like the closure snaps. It should be positioned with the snaps on the bag not the flap. Its a hassle to open and close all the time. Probably won't buy it again but its good enough for now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 26, 2013
I returned this bag. It was cheaply made. It looks amazing in the pictures but it's not at all like the pictures. I was extremely dissatisfied by the quality of this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG!, December 28, 2012
CPrice (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
definitely extra large...but I love big bags--everything fits, kindle, IPad + + . The color is exactly as pictured and the material is soft. The only thing I am struggling with are the straps, they don't want to stay tucked into the loops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, December 25, 2012
Spacious, nice looking. Overall great bag! Big enough to fit everything I need in it. Great style and nice that it's convertible!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! GREAT QUALITY, December 13, 2012
Such soft leather and smart design. It looks great! the flap has magnetic clasps so you don't have to undo the buckles -- and underneath is the top zipper with plenty of room for an iPad, phone, wallet, and all the rest of my crap. I bought the black bag and plan to buy another bag in the lighter colors. I just love it, love it, love it!

Rate and Discover Movies