|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 3 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||SBH-104CR|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Vitamin C Chlorine Filter Shower Head by Sonaki - Low Flow Shower Head Delivers High Pressure Stream In A Hand Held Shower Head That Removes 99.9% Of Chlorine And Chloramines From Your Shower Water
|Price:||$99.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- To ensure the quality of your product, please be sure to buy only from a US Certified dealer. Purchase from SONAKI Rich & Luxurious Shower Systems. We cannot guarantee quality of imposters
- Easily installs in 3 easy steps. Easy to follow Step-By-Step Instructions included with every order. All hardware for easy installation included
- Works effectively on any temperature water, regardless of water quality; no loss in water pressure. 2 Spray patterns (regular and massage) and on/off position with switch control to help conserve water Meets EPA standards for low flow shower head while delivering a high pressure, vigorous shower
- Up to 50% Water saving, Environmentally Safe, Meets EPA Water Sense Criteria; can provide relief from dry, itchy skin and scalp from chlorine exposure
- ##BONUS: Free Ebook exposing the dangers of chlorine in your water and the health benefits of a chlorine free shower
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Did you know that you absorb more chlorine through your skin, eyes, and respiratory system, while taking a shower, than from any other activity you do all day?
Vitamin C has been widely used in commercial applications for neutralizing chlorine and chloramines in tap water and has been recognized as playing an important role in the appearance of firm and youthful-looking skin.
Our sleek, stylish, quality handheld chlorine filter shower heads use the power of 100% food grade vitamin c to effectively eliminate 99.9% of all chlorine and chloramines from your shower water minimizing you from ill effects of chlorine exposure.
How Does It Work?
1. The vitamin c filter cartridge fits inside a stylish, hand held, low flow see through handle
2. Water enters through the bottom of the handle, passing up the sides of the cartridge
3. At the top of the vitamin c cartridge, water is diverted into an agitator that mixes the water w/ the necessary amount of vitamin c powder to instantly neutralize the chlorine or chloramine present in your tap water.
4. Unlike other filter mediums that surround or "hold" most toxins in them, thus reducing their effectiveness as they reach the end of their life cycle
5....this filters distributes vitamin c into the water supply evenly during their entire life cycle passing clean, pure, chlorine free water through the high pressure designed head.
Product was featured on HGTV, 'I Want That' show. Episode 204
In the USA Today paper under the Life section May 26, 2006.
Box includes: Durable resin showerhead assembly with chrome finish with see through filter housing, 5 ft. stainless steel hose, 2-Vitamin C filters, mounting assembly and teflon tape.
Top Customer Reviews
I love how it makes my skin and hair feel.I would always be itchy. Within a week the itching was
gone and til this day I am comfortable after a shower. I have seen reviews about the filter not lasting long.
Mine lasts at least 3 months and that is with 2 people showering. The shower head is nice but would like to see some improvememt.
Maybe a little more elagent with different sprays then just 2. But all in all I am very pleased. I am in vitamin c shower heaven.
Seriously, I recommend this product to anyone who has harsh water, city water, or just wants a showerhead that will make your skin softer and healthier.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the filter runs out pretty fast, less than a month. The water actually dissipates the "vitamin C" powder in the filter as you shower, unlike carbon filters where the water filters through the granules of carbon.
It would be nice if they figured out a way to combine this "vitamin C" filter and a carbon filter, which would probably be more effective and long-lasting.
UPDATE NOV. 2010
The showerhead is all rusted and the water from the rusted nozzles spray everywhere. Also I find myself spending $50 every 5-6 months on filters.
On top of the healthier water, the shower head itself is the most practical, convenient, and attractive shower head I have ever had. I have a low pressure water system in my house, but you would never be able to tell with these shower heads. My water used to drip out of my old shower head...but not this one. The Sonaki shower head has a built in turbine that makes the water pressure just right! The polished chrome with the orange filter just looks awesome. The method to change settings is as easy as flipping on a light (no more slow turning to try to get the right setting). I can not say enough about this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tested this product with water test strips( that are individually wrapped in foil) after I had been using the shower head for about 1 week. Read morePublished 3 months ago by HH
Well I had this product for a couple of months now...my skin has not been itchy at all....so that's a good thing..now that the pollen is high again here in Flordia.... Read morePublished 4 months ago by ROBIN TAYLOR
Easy to install. The metallic looking parts are plastic not metal.
Seems to work well. No water pressure issues.
I have a typical apartment shower/bath. Read more
Very easy to install, has made a tremendous difference in the quality of hair and skin, the change being noticeable from the first usage with a gradual improvement thereafter for... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Casey Leggett
The shower head is ok. It sprays really hard...which is better than too soft. The massager setting is like a really sharp blast of water..not really that great. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Josh D
I can't say I notice a massive difference between pre- and post-installation but there is some noticeable difference...I think. Read morePublished 19 months ago by M. Proctor
I could get it to work properly. I'm not good at putting things together and this was beyond my capabilitiesPublished 20 months ago by Michael Robins
I cannot speak to whether or not this shower head eliminates chlorine, being that my water only contains chloramine. Read morePublished 22 months ago by JNorman