Vitamin K2 MK-7
Why Vitamin K2?
Vitamin K is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by the body, making supplementation necessary. Vitamin K is a group of three vitamins: Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone), and Vitamin K3 (Menaphthone), which is synthetic. Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the active isomer of Vitamin K2 and has the highest bioavailability and longest half-life in the blood.
Recently published data on Vitamin K2 demonstrate its unique effect and quite astounding benefits on heart disease and bone metabolism.
Why Vitamin K2 MK-7 GOLD by NutriGold?
- Features 100% natural source of Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) from Natto (fermented non-GMO soybeans) in a base of Organic Olive Oil (for absorption)
- Standardized to only the active MK-7 isomer - the most bioavailable form of Vitamin K currently known
- Clinically proven superior bioavailability and enhanced stability
- Free of Solvents, GMOs, Preservatives, Artificial Ingredients, Silicon Dioxide, and Titanium Dioxide
- Purity and potency tested by independent, third-party lab
- New easy-to-swallow mini liquid vegetarian capsules
- Made in USA in GMP certified and NSF approved manufacturing facility
Serving Size: 1 veg. liquid capsule
Servings per Bottle: 120
Natural Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7 [MK-7] from Natto) : 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Organic Olive Oil (for absorption), Non-GMO Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Vegetarian Capsule (Non-GMO Plant Cellulose)
Certified FREE of soy protein, milk, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, wheat, and gluten. (Note: Natto is fermented Soy, but the common allergen "Soy Protein" has been removed)