Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 26, 2016
A great collection of relevant contemporary painters. Highly recommended.
on July 6, 2016
I saw the book about three weeks ago at my favorite Princeton Book Store. It was selling for full price which is about $40 and I wrote down the name to see later if I could get it on Amazon which I did with a seller for about $25. Being an artist myself, I always like to stay current with whats going on either nationally or internationally artistically as I am still working my way into the art world at a late stage in life. I thought the work was kind of cool and interesting and thought it could be inspirational as well as comparative and liked it at the book store but after I got it, I looked through it a few times and felt really unimpressed with the work and actually starting feeling sad about art. Most of the paintings were very greyed down, lots of black and whitish feelings, depressed. Others were too bright and too primary colored for me. I actually ended up giving the book to a friend for her birthday.
on May 19, 2016
Fantastic book
on February 11, 2016
A must have in any artists library
on March 26, 2015
very good.
on October 13, 2014
It's painting.
on July 15, 2014
Interesting reading
on March 2, 2014
This is a wonderful book, filled with many interesting artists and good illustrations. Barry Schwabskys introductory essay is very thought provoking. Highly recommended.
on January 15, 2014
beautiful book. informative. high quality. laid out very well. current. something for anyone interested in the world of contemporary art.
on December 9, 2013
Hmmm, disappointed in this book. Many pieces I wouldn't consider painting and the majority of them are strange. Now I like contemporary work so don't get me wrong. I paint abstracts and non-objective pieces, am pretty up on new and upcoming artists and read the art magazines but I really don't like this book much. The first one was much better.