5.0 out of 5 stars Works So Far
I started taking this for my knees. They have been giving me trouble not functioning when I need to get up from a kneeling position. They creek and this Bio cell after two weeks have improved to the point I can get up from the floor with very little help.
Published 12 months ago by Judy B

3.0 out of 5 stars No immediate signs shown But
I will take it till it runs out to see if my skin and my joints get better. i guess it takes time but i wont be repurchasing it
Published on November 29, 2012 by 2honest4mygood

5.0 out of 5 stars Works So Far, January 24, 2014
Judy B (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: the Vitamin Shoppe - BioCell Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid, 1000 mg, 60 veggie caps (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping knee joint healthy., September 3, 2013
I have been using this since before my knee surgery 4 months ago, and this in addition to all the other supplements for bone and joint health have me feeling like I can do anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 14, 2013
I'm a runner & messed up my knees a year ago doing a 10k trail run. Thought it was my tendons or meniscus that were damaged. Went to the doctor and he prescribed this vitamin and since I've been taken them for about a month now I've seen significant changes in my knee pain. Its not 100% better because I still run, but it has definitely improved. Great item. And best part they're natural.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective product, November 24, 2013
Great for your joints. I run as part of a regular exercise routine and this product really helps my knees. Very effective, easy to take

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio cell collagen, July 24, 2013
after having surgery on my knee for torn meniscus 8 months later still just didn't feel tight had to be careful going up and down stairs and how I pivoted on it..after taking Biocell for two weeks the knee feels great...i run up and down the stairs...i tried not taking them to see if it was just my imagination..but knee started to hurt and not feel stable again needless to say I just revived my second bottle..can't say enough...love the stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 21, 2014
A. COLLINS (Bedford, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Gave it to my dog for his hind leg issues and it really seemed to help.

3.0 out of 5 stars No immediate signs shown But, November 29, 2012